THE MOVE- c.1

chania's POV-
Today we merge with another gang. I don't even know why my dad wants to move us across the country for this bullshit. I personally don't like socializing with people in person. (me asf)

Third person POV, in Jersey cause I'm lazy-
The three girls exited the plane and into the main part of the airport. They didn't know anything but that they were to be picked up by three boys. Chania was furious. She felt like her father did this to get rid of her, as for he stayed behind in Nevada.

"Where are these bitches at? We've been here for ten minutes." Chania complained to her two best friends. "Chani maybe we have to go by the exit. Stop crying maybe they're cute." Tory corrected her. They listened and walked to the exit. Seeing the three boys.

"Bruh there they are. Fucking finally." Chania ran to the boys with the girls trailing behind. "You must be our new members. I'm Alejandro." A boy with dimples spoke out. "Indeed. Now can we go I'm tired?" Chania complained once again. "Stop bitching. We're just trying to introduce ourselves." The tall boy scoffed. Chania was angered at this point. "You shouldn't have done that. She has major anger issues, especially when she's sleepy and bothered." Maria informed them.

They finished the introduction and headed to where they would now be staying. Alejandro and Tory quickly got attached, as for Kairi and Maria. Chania didn't even bother talking to the boys. Everyone called her antisocial but she liked her circle small.

mackie's rant-
elemayo, literally me. I wanna give this writing stuff a try, spill my ideas here.