BEERS&BRUISES- c. 16

Third person POV, Vallyk's house-

"I told you I didn't want a fucking baby!" Vallyk said. "You should have pulled out! It takes two people to make a baby." Chania said. "I'm not getting an abortion either.

Five months later-

"Vallyk get off of me! I don't wanna do this right now" Chania was trying to push the drunk Vallyk off of her. "I don't care! You're MY girlfriend and you live in MY house." "Vallyk No." She kicked him off. He grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground. "What's wrong with you? Why are you like this?" Chania asked.

Vallyk continued to abuse her. Bruises formed all over her body. Her main concern was her baby. So later that night she went back to the old house.

Tory and Maria opened it, staring at her bruises. Chania looked down at the blood trickling down her left leg. "Oh my god!" Tory said. Then Chania's vision went black.

They next day-

Chania woke up in the hospital. "Girls?" The girls looked up at her then called for the doctor. The doctor soon came in. "Ms Charro, I'm sorry but you've lost your baby." She rubbed Chania's back as she started crying. The girls got up and thanked the doctor as she left. "Alejandro's calling. I'll be back" Tory said.

"What happened chani?" Maria asked her. "He was drunk. He wanted to have sex but I said no. Then he got abusive and I kicked him. T-then he threw me on the ground and started raping me" she said crying.

"I'm gonna kill him" Maria and Chania looked towards the door and there stood Mattia. "No he was drunk he didn't mean it." "Chania fucking look at you. Did you just hear what you said?" Mattia said. "I'm sorry chani" Alejandro said then the boys all left.

Mackie's rant-
yesss Mattia!!