GONE- c. 5

Chania's pov-

It's been about a week since Jenna and Derek took me. Yep you heard right. Turns out Jenna wasn't actually cheating but she was still betraying Mattia. Everyday since, Derek tried to apologize to me. It's starting to get to me because I actually do still love him.

"Chania I'm sorry please take me back. I won't hurt you this time I promise. I love you." He pleaded. "Derek. I love you too, but look where I am now. You're making me soft I'm supposed to be a bad bitch." I said.

He kissed me, and my dumbass kissed back. He sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap. The kiss got a little more intense and we started undressing each other. I felt like all of my worries were gone. I forgot about the gang. I forgot about Mattia.
Mattia's POV-

It's been a week since Chania disappeared. Everyone keeps asking me how'd I loose her. "MATTIA WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEST FRIEND!" Maria yelled. "I don't fucking know. I woke up and she was gone."

I got up and went to her room. After looking for a while I finally found something. "GUYSSS I FOUND SOMETHING!" Everyone ran upstairs. "Who's Trendz? He wrote her a letter." I read t and looked at the girls. "That's her fucking ex. He took her, she's probably dead right now." Tory cried. And so did everybody else. I left? I was determined to find her.

Mackie's rant-
Sorry. But here's Derek's FINE ass, lowkey glad him and Anne are 'mad' at each other or whatever💀

 But here's Derek's FINE ass, lowkey glad him and Anne are 'mad' at each other or whatever💀