JORA- c. 13

Third person POV-

It was a few weeks after the party and everyone was going to a beach party. Mattia and Chania never talked about the situation, but she did tell the girls.

At the party-

"Tiaaaa!! You're back!" A black haired girl ran up to the group. "Yeah we actually got here yesterday." "Oh. Um, who are these girls?" She asked him. "This is Maria, Kairi's baby mama. This is Tory, Alejandro's girlfriend. And this is Chania." "She must be a hoe or something?" Jora quietly said to Mattia .

"The fuck did you just say?" Chania walked up to the girl and gave her a few seconds to clarify what she said before she started to do anything. "I said she must be a ho-" Chania started fighting the girl. Jora was fighting back so Chania pulled her by her hair and on the ground. Jora was too busy trying to get up so she wasn't fighting back. Chania was giving straight face shots and by the sound of it, Jora was definitely bleeding.

A pair or arms wrapped around her waist. "Mattia stop trying to save your little bitch!" Chania yelled. "I'm not Mattia." They managed to break it up and Chania turned around to see Vallyk with his arms still around her. She looked at her hands and they were all bloody. "Yea let's go clean that up." Vallyk took Chania to the bathroom so she could clean herself up.

"You're pretty." Vallyk said. Chania laughed. "Thank you" "can I get your number?" He asked. "Yeah here." They exchanged numbers.

Mackie's rant-
I just noticed that nobody's been posting. So let's pretend they are.