Return- c. 23

Third person POV-

Everything was going good. Mattia and Chania were happy. The twins were doing okay. But just when everything seemed calm- it was only getting worse. Rowan told both of Mattia's parents where he was. And told Chania's dad she got pregnant.

"It's none of your business! You basically gave me away... No dad, fuck you! I don't care about you anymore! You're the cause of this. Don't fucking call my phone, goodbye!" Chania was arguing with her dad.

"Damn chani. Calm down." Tory scrunched up her face. "Fuck off. Everybody. I'm going to take a bath please leave me alone." Chania walked up the stairs and ran her a bath.

"Babyy!" Mattia peeked around the corner and bit his lip. "If my daughters aren't in danger leave." Chania laughed and closed her eyes. "Nope!" Mattia picked her up out of the water and ran into their bedroom.

"Nooo it's cold!" Chania balled up but Mattia grabbed her legs. "You so sexyyyy!" He kissed down her body and she laughed. "You ain't gon be laughing in a minute." He went down to her heat and began eating her out. She gasped at the sudden pleasure then began to moan.

Mattia was sucking in her clit and she was about to reach her climax. "I'm gonna cu-" "no" Mattia stopped and was about to put his member in, but someone knocked on the door.

"Guys!! We're watching a movie come down!" "Be there in a minute." Chania laughed at Mattia who was angry at the fact he couldn't finish. They got dressed and went downstairs.

"I'll make the popcorn." Alejandro went into the kitchen to make the popcorn. *knock knock* Mattia went to open the door but groaned at who he saw.

"Miss me?" They asked.

mackie's rant-
ugh- this bitch😭😭 but y'all know Mattia got a lil ghetto in him🤤