Get that head, then leave- c. 18

A year later, third person POV-

Here's the tea in the house. Jora and Mattia had a baby boy, his name was Massimo. (🤤) Kairi and Maria's daughter was now one. Tory and Alejandro were still dating. Brian moved into the house and he was dating Chania.

"Can we go to a fucking party? We've been in the house forever." Kairi said. "We can drop the kids off at my moms. She loves babies." Brian offered. "Bet. Let's do it." Mattia said.

At the party-

"I'm definitely getting drunk." Chania said as her and the rest of the girls walked towards the drinks. "We gotta watch them. Let's go." Brian said.

Later into the party, Mattia's POV-

I was enjoying the party with the boys while watching over the girls. They were drunk and dancing in the middle of the living room. Chania, she was so fine bro. But I have Jora and Massimo, I can't go back now. I needed to focus on other things.

"We should go home." I said to the boys, we got our girls and left.

Car ride home. Third person POV-

"Baby I want you." Chania said sucking Brian's neck. "Nah not now." Brian answered. "Whyy?" Chania pouted. "Cause you're drunk bb." "not really" she really wasn't drunk. She was just having fun.

She started kissing him, but he wasn't kissing her back. She got on his lap and started grinding on him. She resumed to suck on his neck. He threw his head back and put his hands on her ass, massaging it.

She could feel him getting hard and his print started to rub against her. She let out a small moan and he kissed her. "PERIOOOOD!!" The girls started laughing. "Fuck youuu." Chania laughed at Tory.

At home-

"We all bouta get that dick." Maria said making everyone laugh. "Byeeee" Chania said as Brian carried her upstairs. The rest of the night, the entire house was filled with moans.

Mackie's rant-
Kinda wanna add some drama