BABIES- c. 15

Third person POV-

"Look at my babyy" Chania was holding Dara. Maria had gave birth a week ago. "Chania stop hogging her." Alejandro said. "Shut up. She doesn't even like you." "That's because you always have her." He replied. "I'll take her. It's time for her to eat anyway." Kairi said taking the baby upstairs to Maria.

"I give it a month before you get pregnant." Alejandro told Chania. "Chill," Vallyk said laughing. "I don't think it's the right time to do all of that right now." He continued. "I want a baby tho" Chania pouted. "Sorry." Vallyk said

Later that night-

"V-Vallyk" Chania said. "That's not my name Chania" He said pounding into her. "Daddy" she moaned. "Imma cum" she said. "Me too" they both came.

A week later-

Chania was in the bathroom throwing up. "When was the last time you had sex?" Tory asked. "Last week" "maybe you should take a test. I'll go get one" Maria said and left. "What if you are pregnant. What are you gonna do?" Tory asked her. "I don't even know. Vallyk said he didn't want a baby. And we're in a gang, what if something happens?" "Chania it's Cuba, they can't find us." "True."

"Here's the test." Chania took the test and it was positive. "Are you gonna tell everyone else?" "Well yeah I have to. I'll just text the groupchat.

The gang + Jora🤮

Chani🐛: guys. I have to tell you something.

Alejandro🙈: yeah?

Chani🐛: I'm pregnant?

Vallyk❤️: are you serious!!

Kai⛄️: say sike rn.

Mattia🤢: Chania really?

Chani🐛: wtf do you mean?

Mattia🤢: you know me and Vallyk are friends. And you know how I feel about you.

Jora🤢: what the fuck does that mean Mattia!

Kairi⛄️: ...

Maria💋: 😳 she's pissed

Chani🐛: you have a whole ass girlfriend!! We fucked at the party and you told me not to say shit. That made me think you didn't want me. YOU knew how I felt about you. So fuck you Mattia.

Vallyk❤️: oh, um.

Maria💋: Mattia come fucking apologize. She's packing her shit.

Chani🐛: NO! I don't want your fucking apology. I'm leaving

Vallyk❤️: Do you want to stay with me?

Chani🐛: Yeah sure

Vallyk❤️: I'll come get you

Mackie's rant-
Mattia a lil jealous 💀💀