brielle&mariana- c. 20

Eight months later, third person POV-

Chania went into labor yesterday. And to her surprise, it was twins. The doctor noticed different DNA while running test. He told her that they had different fathers and it was very rare. She texted the groupchat to let them know.

The gang -Chania💔

Chani🐛:  Mariana And Brielle 👣 7/12/20

Brian: are you serious right now?

Kairi: Chania please let us see them.

Mattia: Chania come back. We miss you.

Maria: Congrats baby

Tory: ❤️❤️

Alejandro: I can't be a good tio if they don't know me.

Chani🐛: I'm sorry. They will know who you guys are. i love all of you.

End of chat.

Later that month-

"This is it. This is where she's staying." Mattia said looking up to the house. They went up to the door and knocked but no one answered. Brian picked the lock and opened the door. "Split up, kai and ale downstairs. Girls take this floor. Brian let's check upstairs.

Chania's pov-
I heard the people downstairs. I grabbed the girls and hid in my room. "Chania! Open the door." My heart immediately dropped. I knew who's voice that was. It was Mattia. I went to the door and unlocked it.

"You can't be busting in here like that bitch. Dumbass, scared the shit out of me!" I said trying to gain a regular heart beat. "You were pregnant." He said looking blankly at the babies. I handed him Mariana. He looked at her sleeping in his arms and started crying. "This is Mariana. Your daughter." He looked at me and started crying more.

"She's not in this roo- Chania." Brian walked out of the guest room. "Hi Brian" I smiled at him and he came and kissed me, but I pushed him away. He ignored it and looked down at briana and I handed her to him. "This is Briana. She's your daughter." Mattia looked at me confused. "Let's go downstairs I'll explain it.

Few minutes later, third person POV-

"So basically it's this thing called superfecundation. It's when twins have different dads. Mariana is yours, and Briana's yours." Chania explained to the whole group what was going on. "So you cheated on Brian?" Kairi asked. "What does it look like." She answered him. "I don't even care about that anymore. You're coming back, that's all that matters." Brian said and Jora shook her head in agreement.

"Let's go home." Mattia said kissing Mariana's forehead. "I can't leave." Chania looked down at her fingers. "What?" "You heard what she said Mattia. Now please leave our home." Rowan walked into the front door. Alejandro and Kairi instantly stood up an pulled out their guns.

"No guns, please no guns." Chania said. "Chania What the fuck are you talking about? Why are you trying to save him?" Maria asked. "Because she's my girlfriend. Now please leave our home." Rowan walked towards Chania and tightly grabbed her jaw to face the group. She was clearly uncomfortable, a tear slid down her cheek. "Isn't that right baby?" Rowan smiled deviously. "Y-yes." She looked at the twins.

"Rowan stop. Your clearly hurting her." Mattia said. He handed Jora the baby and started walking toward Chania and Rowan. Rowan pulled his gun out and put it to Chania's head. "Take one more step and her brains will be all over these walls." Chania tightly closed her eyes and more tears slid out.

Alejandro and kairi pulled their guns back out and pointed them at Rowan. "Who is this dude?" Brian asked. "Mattia's step brother. She was forced to have sex with him after his mom kidnapped her." Tory explained it to Brian while taking the baby.

"Just go." Chania said. "What about you-" "I'll be okay Brian. I promise. Take the girls it's safer for them there." She said. "Better listen pretty boy." Rowan looked at Brian.

Rowan grabbed Chania by her jaw and made her kiss him. She didn't kiss him back and let the tears fall down her cheeks. Everyone was walking out of the house after getting the twins. Rowan grabbed Chania's neck and whispered something in her ear, she was trying to breath but he choked her harder. After the door closed they could hear the commotion inside.

Brian was about to walk back in but Alejandro stopped him. "Do it for your daughter bro." He looked at briana and his head hung low.

Mackie's rant-
Don't @ me I saw it in a dictionary and had and idea