Charro way Pt. 2

Mattia's POV-
When me and everyone else walked downstairs we saw Chania's dad and a bunch of people in our living room. "Oh shit." I dropped my bags and put my hands up. With the twins in the house, I didn't want there to be any shooting.

"Girls. You failed me. You came here and fell in love, had children, and didn't complete the mission." Chance shook his head. "What's the mission?" Kairi asked Maria. She just looked at him and looked away. "What was the fucking mission Maria!?" He yelled.

"They were sent here to kill you. All of you." Rowan butted in. "What the fuck is going on here." My mom came in with her 'troops' and Chance's people pulled their guns out, he put his gun to my head then both sides had drawn guns.

"Okay guys. I got the twins and we are ready to g-" Chania came down the stairs and stopped in her tracks. "Daddy." She looked at her dad with teary eyes. "Don't do that shit Chania. You know the Charro ways, yet you disobeyed them."

"Who's kids are those anyway? I bet you don't know." He said and his group laughed. "Mine." I dropped my hands and walked to Chania grabbing Briana. "Mattia. Y- you have kids?" My mom dropped her gun and her eyes started to water.

"Mom what are you doing?!" Rowan yelled at her with gritted teeth. "He's my first born Rowan. He gave me my first grandbabies," she looked up at me "I will protect them at all cost." She put her gun back up to Chance.

"Give me a reason to not kill you right now." She said to him. He nervously looked at Chania. "Chania these are the people that kidnapped you! I'm your daddy!! I protected you all your life!" He said.

"You were going to kill my babies. I cannot trust you." She looked away from her father and he started yelling in a foreign language, even the girls didn't know it. All of a sudden they started shooting. I gave briana to Chania and her and the girls ran upstairs.

Chania's pov-
"The shooting stopped." I said then got up and went downstairs, I had to make sure Mattia was okay. "Oh my god." There was blood and bodies everywhere. "Chani." Mattia came and picked me up spun me around. He was okay and so were the boys and his mom.

I can't believe she came around, but I guess that's just the polibio way.

mackie's rant-
Imma do one more just for me💀💀