she's really gone- c. 21

Five months later, Mattia's pov-

It's been five months since we've last seen Chania. Mariana has all of her facial features. Which makes this even harder. Jora and Massimo left about a week ago. She said she couldn't handle looking at the twins. They were growing up and they needed to know their mommy. We have to get Chania back, we were planning to soon.

I had just put Mariana down for a nap so I went to check on Brian. He was feeding briana in the living room. "Hey." "Look. I know we both have a kid by her. And I know you two are in love. I know Briana isn't yours, but I have to go back home. My mom's getting sicker by the day and I have to take care of her. I trust you to take care of Briana, I'll come back and see her but I can't take her back home." Brian said as he stood up and handed me Briana. I had no choice but to take care of her too. I had to do it for Chania.

Chania's pov-

"Your never seeing them again Chania. So stop fucking crying. Nobody told you to go and get pregnant you fucking slut." Rowan was scolding me because I asked to text the groupchat to see the girls. He doesn't even let me out of this room anymore. He's abusive towards me everyday. But he also has a sweet side.

I know what's going through your mind right now, 'why won't she just escape or some shit' because I don't want him to hurt the twins. Or anybody else in that house. What he said sunk in. I truly wasn't going to see them again.

After he left for work I ran a warm bath. I was going to end it all. I left a letter for him to mail them, it's the least he could do. I turned off the water and got in. I had opened my hand and looked at the razor blade inside. I closed my eyes and started cutting.

I didn't care how deep it was, I didn't care how many there were. I didn't want to be in a world like this. I just had to get away. I could feel blood coming out and onto my legs. I put my arms into the water and let the hotness sting it. My head was starting to hurt and I knew it was the time.

Third person POV-

Mattia and the rest of the gang busted into Chania's room. They didn't see her but saw the light under the bathroom door. Tory went to open it and she saw the lifeless Chania in the tub. "She's dead!" She screamed to Mattia.

He pushed them out of the bathroom. He wasn't going to let her die. They were meant for each other, so he was going to have her. He grabbed her out of the tub and wrapped her in the towel. He carried her to the car and they left for the hospital.

Alejandro had grabbed the letter and was reading it. "Rowan please send this to them, it's the least you could do. Dear twins, it's mommy here. I know you can't even read yet but this is for when you get older. Mommy had to go away to keep you guys safe. Always look out for each other and be good girls for your daddies. I'm doing this for you. I love you both so much." Alejandro read the letter and started tearing up. "She's not really dead right? She can't be gone" Kairi held her hand squeezed it tightly.

Mackie's rant-
This isn't the end