RAPE?- c. 7

Third person POV-

"Derek no stop I'm sorry!! I won't do it again I promise." Chania pleaded to her boyfriend who was being a little to rough with her. "NO!! You're going to learn who runs shit around here." He punched her, harder than Mattia did. She didn't even fight back. She started crying and froze up.

Everyone else were out on a mission. Derek was released from the hospital about a week ago. Mattia hasn't been talking to Chania at all. He changed for the worst. Killed innocent people, fucked girls back to back to back. It made Chania sad. She knew she had feelings for him. She wanted him badly.

Derek pulled her shorts down, along with her underwear, and started raping her. She couldn't do anything but cry. Although she wasn't a virgin, he was being rough so it hurt. "Stop crying you weak bitch." He started choking her. She was desperately gasping for air and her vision was getting blurry.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Alejandro said and then a loud noise made Chania's ear ring. She felt Derek's body drop beside hers.

mackie's rant-
so ummm. I want to believe that the video of Mattia and Alejandro was fake- but everyone is saying that they confessed it was real. BUUUT i know that Ale said he was sucking on his arm. SOOOO idk what to believe. I don't really keep tabs on them like that so idk what to believe.