SORRY- c. 8

Third person POV-
Chania woke up in a different room than hers. She turned and saw Mattia asleep next to her and smiled.

Chania's pov-
"I know you can't hear me, but I'm sorry for putting you through all of this. Even though you haven't told me the sole reason of you doing the things you do, I know it's because of me. I love you Mattia. Damn, I sound like a little bitch huh. But I want you to know tha-" I was cut off and felt Mattia's lips on mine. He pulled me by my waist and put me onto him.

"I love you too Chania, I love you too." Alejandro busted into the bedroom doors. "Guys.. we have a problem." He ran out and so did Mattia. I put on some of his bottoms a left too.
Third person POV-

"Jenna! Mom?! What are you doing here?" Mattia said. "Jenna here told me how you've been treating her. You left her for some bitch named Chania. Why did you do that baby? Now I have to take her." Chania stepped behind Mattia a little, making his mom look at her.

"But mom I didn't leave her. She li-" "Shut up. Mario, take her to the car I'll be there in a bit." She cut him off. "NO!! She stays." Mattia pulled his gun out and so did everyone else.

"Falli dormire!" Mattia's mom ran out and something flew into the house smoking it out. It's was to make them sleep. "No, Chania. Ti troverò bambina." He weakly said before passing out.

Mackie's rant-
There's literally no good books for me to read so I have to make my own. I was going to start a '365 days' book but deadass everybody is doing one. Chania problematical ass keeps getting kidnapped💀💀 stupid bitch.