REALLY?-c.4

Third person pov-
Three months has passed since their mission. Alejandro and Tory are officially a couple, as well as Kairi and Maria. Mattia and Jenna broke up. She was cheating on him with someone else. And he's been different ever since.

"Don't be out too late either. I don't wanna be stuck with Barney all night." Chania joked. They were going on a double date, so Mattia and Chania stayed behind. "Okay Chani. Bye" "bye" she replied back and shut the door heading upstairs to her room.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME BARNEY!!" Mattia yelled and pinned her against the wall, choking her. "I-it was a joke chill." Chania was getting light headed so she started punching Mattia. A few seemed to hurt because he threw her down.

"STUPID BITCH!! IM YOUR LEADER YOU DONT DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT." He hit her in her face, then instantly became soft as he realized what he had done.

"I'm sorry Mattia." She walked upstairs and held her hand over the bruise and began to cry. "Chania no I didn't mean it, I-i don't know why I did it." He chased after her. She slammed her door in his face and laid on her bed crying. Soon she fell asleep, but before she did she felt herself being lifted.

mackie's rant-
Ignore the ending it's off key but there's about to be ss. Couldn't leave my 11 readers waiting😭 lmfaoo if y'all even are.