Prolouge

Rainbow's P.O.V
"Soarin!" I yelled, "Yea Dash?" Soarin asked while walking into the cloud home that we recently got, "When are we going to tell the girls that we're... Together?" I asked a little scared, "Soon." Is all he said after that.
~
Apple's P.O.V
As Caramel and I edged closer to our new barn, I started sweating. I was nervous until Caramel saw me and tried to comfort me. "Cheer up AJ!" he started, "Ya' get a new barn, a husband, and maybe... A new family!" I blushed at the family part.
~
Pinkie's P.O.V
Me and Pokey bounced to Sugar Cube Corner to start moving in. Mr & Mrs Cake opened a SCC in Canterlot and told me I could have the one back in Ponyville. "Can you believe it Pinkie?! We're finally moving into our own house together!" Pokey yelled in excitement, "I know!! Isn't it great?! We can eat sweet carrot cupcakes all night long!" I exclaimed. Although I was nervous about telling the girls, I was still excited.
~
Flutter's P.O.V
"Big Mac?" I asked, "Mhmm?" He pondered, "Do you love me?" I asked once more, "Eeyuup." He replied. I was scared to tell the girls that I was married to Big Mac. I was especially scared about AJ. We finally got to the new barn close to white tail woods.
~
Rarity's P.O.V
As thunder lane and I headed toward our lowered cloud home I asked, "Thunder lane? When are we going to tell the girls?" "Maybe tomorrow." He replied, "TOMORROW?! I have to get everything planned!" I screamed. I could hear Thunder lane mumbling "Not Again" but I ignored it.
~
Twilight's P.O.V
When flash and I got into the castle, we started talking about our future, "So, when are we gonna tell the girls about US?" Flash asked, "I don't know. But I'm sure YOU'RE excited to tell the guys?" I teased. He chuckled and we once again started to place everything in our castle.