Chapter 2

Bonnie got puzzled by listening to this girl arriving already, because he was told he was going to be alone a couple of hours more, however, he decided not to care about that and go to meet his new roommate, so he walked out of the bedrooms' hallway and stepped on a spot in the entrance of it.

   The apartment's door opened, and Bonnie could see a chicken-shaped animatronic with the same color or the pillows in that room: pink and white. She had a yellow beak and a ponytail in the top of her head hanging to random directions. Bonnie thought his roommate was going to be a rabbit-shaped animatronic too.

   "Ah!" This girl winced by seeing Bonnie standing in front of her. "Oh, you scared me, little one."

   "I'm sorry," Bonnie replied a little ashamed.

   Bonnie thought that maybe meeting her was going to be harder than he thought, but he rather decided to carry on with the conversation. She was holding a red cloth bag.

   "Don't worry," she said, then she let go a little smile. "Who are you?"

   She started to walk through the living room until the kitchen, leaving the cloth bag she had on the breakfast bar. Bonnie stayed on his feet just looking at her walking.

   "My name is Bonnie," he said after he hesitated.

   Before Bonnie could go on with his speech, that girl interrupted him.

   "Bonnie?" she said while staring at him, "then you must be my little roommate, right?"

   Bonnie nodded as he smirked. He was still nervous about what to think of this chick. She went on as she walked closer toward Bonnie.

   "Bonnie, I'm so glad you're here! I'm FunTime Chica, but you can call me just FunChick, I prefer to be called like that instead of my whole name..."

   Bonnie found a comfortable moment with FunTime Chica, he could see it was not about somebody tough or hard to deal with; her attitude was light and somehow subdued. Bonnie's friends from his last school were subdued guys, too, they never considered themselves as the most "popular" animatronics of the group or something like that, they just enjoyed spending time together; although they were just a few friends, they were real friends.

   "Say, you already had dinner?" she asked leaning a little forward, because she was certainly taller than Bonnie.

   "Not yet, actually I just got here, I was looking at all the apartment," Bonnie said as he looked at the living room.

   "Now that you pointed it out, I'll show you your room so you can unpack your belongings, meanwhile I'll make dinner for us, ok?"

   Bonnie hesitated again. Even this little plan to get settled in this new home was as thrilling as the time he could spend with his parents: Bonnie had always had to take, and sometimes cook, his own food, since his parents had to leave his house before he could wake up at half past five in the morning, which was a good time for him to get to his last high school on time. For him it was weird that somebody wanted to make dinner for him.

   "Sure, sure, that sounds awesome!

   "Sweet. Follow me." FunTime Chica walked through the bedrooms' hallway and opened the door Bonnie had just opened when he left. Bonnie, before he could follow her, had taken his trolley suitcases to leave them in his new room.

   "This will be your room, ok?" she said as she opened the door for him and turning on the lights.

   "Alright!" Bonnie said thrilled as he left his bags next to a little desk at the right side of the bed.