Chapter 5

Even though yesterday was not good at all for Bonnie, he expected today to be better, because now he would have some friends to hang out with, no matter having Springtrap and his teasing friends around.

   Bonnie arrived, this time, at the Biology classroom, just wanting to be with his new friends; he was early again, but this time ten minutes earlier before the class started. As soon as he walked in, he noticed none of his friends had arrived yet, which did not puzzle him, since in math class they had arrived almost on the time the class started. Anyway, Bonnie sat down in one of the empty tables—they were also for four animatronics—although he did not know that was the table they sat on first; they had "assigned" a place to sit since they had class on Monday. Behind Bonnie was sitting that human-shaped animatronic he saw in math class last time, he was not facing him. Suddenly, this guy poked softly on his shoulder.

   "Hey," he said.

   "Mmm?" Bonnie mumbled.

   "In this table Springtrap and his friends sat."

   "Really?" Bonnie started to feel a little bit nervous.

   "Yes. On that table Chica and her friends sat. "The boy pointed a table on the bottom—next to Springtrap's.

   Bonnie was not looking for troubles with them; although he had sworn not to be intimidated for anybody, it was not reasonable to stand up against four robust guys.

   "Thanks." Bonnie took his backpack and walked toward that table. The boy just turned back to his table.

   Bonnie thought for a moment this could be a prank, and actually nobody in particular had sat on that table, but he would not know it until Chica or another of his friends showed up in the classroom. Springtrap's gang had walked in; they commonly meet outside to get in together. Lefty had a unicel glass with coffee in his hand and Springtrap had a little tray with spicy carrots. Of course, he's also a rabbit-shaped animatronic, Bonnie thought making obvious what he was watching. Indeed Springtrap and his friends sat on the table that boy told Bonnie about.

   Bonnie started to get worried: Springtrap's gang had gotten on time, but none of his friends had yet.

   "Foxy, you seriously don't want some? They're carrots, these little shits are gonna get rid of the cancer," Springtrap said to the red fox called 'Foxy'.

   "But I don't have cancer," Foxy said as he shrugged.

   "No, you dumb ass. It'll help ya so you won't have cancer." Springtrap slapped Foxy on the back of his head.

   "Don't ya remember what the biology teacher told us last class? Foxes only used to eat rabbits," Foxy said.

   "Make us a favor and eat 'im up." Lefty looked at Springtrap.

   "Fuck you." Springtrap slapped softly on Lefty's shoulder.

   "Dude, if you're swallowed you won't have cancer. You just follow my tips and you'll get far, bro," Lefty said.

   "Why don't you eat somebody else, there's a fucking lot of rabbits here." Springtrap started to turn and look all the tables around, but he stopped in the one Bonnie was sitting alone.

   "Look, Foxy, why don't you eat 'im instead?" Springtrap said while pointing at Bonnie.

   Bonnie only kept staring at them, trying to show himself strong before them.

   "Oh, leave him alone, Springtrap—Foxy started to walk closer to him—obviously this guy looks more appetizing for having this soft and straight fur." Foxy started to stroke with one hook the fur of Bonnie's left arm.