Chapter 10

Bonnie had found out the way to be away from all the animatronics who were drinking, however, Chica seemed to be really comfortable sharing more drinks with them.

   Although the house was not the best one ever, there were still many rooms in the second floor, some animatronics could use them to rest or not get overwhelmed because of the loud music; they even used them to obtain an intimate moment beyond than just sharing the same bed. That was not Bonnie's case, but he woke up in one of those rooms with Toy Chick laid next to him. While he was waking up he was looking around to remember what happened before he fell asleep: nothing came to his mind. A little scared, he got to see Marionette sat on the edge of the bed looking at her cellphone. Before he could talk to her he turned more to his right, there he could see Toy Chick asleep. He decided to talk with Marionette first.

   "Marionette," he whispered while touching her back with his foot. Marionette turned off her cellphone and turned to Bonnie.

   "Oh, you're awake," she said smirking.

   "What time is it?"

   "It's exactly 1:00 A. M.," she said after she checked her phone.

   Bonnie started to get up faster from that bed.

   "The party is still on?"

   "Of course, they're downstairs. Springtrap went out to get more drinks, but I came here upstairs so I can be away from those Toys morons," she whispered loudly.

   "Ok." Bonnie sat on the edge of the bed the same way Marionette did, then he got up to study better the room: he saw at least everything bedrooms needed to be a real one, such as a bed and a wardrobe, it only needed one bathroom.

   "I see you haven't been wasting your time, huh," Marionette whispered softer while watching Bonnie walking next to the bed, exactly over a carpet.

   "What do you mean?"

   Marionette turned her head smiling while pointing her sight at Toy Chick.

   "You don't think something happened, right?"

   "Happened or not it's ok, I'm glad you finally found somebody to spend more time with."

   "To spend more time?"

   "Never mind, just don't hurt her feelings." Marionette got up from the bed and walked toward the door.

   Do you think she's already my girlfriend? I don't even know how the heck I got here, Bonnie thought as he kept studying the bedroom.

   "I'll go downstairs. We'll wait for you, Bonnie." Marionette closed the door behind her.

   Bonnie did not know if go downstairs to the party, for him one o'clock in the morning was a little too late. At least one of his friends was still with him, but he was also interested to know if Freddy was still in the house. He carelessly started to walk toward a little window next to the bed, that window let him see the lawn. There were fewer cars and many turned off lights on the houses surrounding it, it was even colder than before. Bonnie could see Freddy on the lawn putting on a black jacket he had and started to walk slowly toward the corner of the street, obviously he was leaving. Bonnie quickly left the bedroom and ran toward him, he wanted to know if Freddy had a place he could spend the night in.

   Freddy's black pants were already stained by some dirt of the lawn, Bonnie could tell as he was getting closer to him.

   "Freddy! Wait!" Bonnie exclaimed to stop Freddy's walk.

   Freddy turned his head puzzled, but he was not anymore once he realized it was just Bonnie.

   "Bonnie," he calmly said. "Everything ok?"