Chapter 12

It was exactly 4:55 P. M., there were just five minutes left before history class started. When Baby went upstairs to reach the classroom she saw Bonnie and Toy Chick sat outside against the classroom's wall, they were talking to each other. She also saw Balloon Boy outside a classroom further than hers; he was used to get still along with his ex-classmates instead of being with the current ones.

   Once Baby walked up she headed toward her table, which was in the same position like the one in Biology class, except that in history class they don't have sinks or gas faucets to work with.

   "Hi, guys," Baby said while sitting down.

   "What's up, Baby?" FunTime Freddy said in front of her seat.

   "Hi, Ballora." Baby tilted to salute her with a kiss on her cheek, although that was more about some cheeks union.

   "Hi," she said after she saluted her.

   "So... how did the party go?" Baby asked to FunTime Freddy and FunTime Foxy.

   "Not bad at all; in the end of the party the dork of Springtrap was showered by all the drink the rest of the animatronics didn't drink." FunTime Freddy started to laugh with Baby.

   "Sounds like it was a good party. You didn't get tipsy?"

   "No, I tripped with a bottle when I was leaving, but FunFox found a new one in her way instead.

   "I don't know why, but it looked like every time something bad happened to FunFred, something good happened to me, haven't you noticed it?" asked FunTime Foxy to Baby. Before she could speak Ballora spoke first.

   "I have, one time when we were in the cafeteria: FunFred was walking with you towards our table, but he stumbled with something, so a piece of meal flew from his taco and fall onto yours."

   "Or the time you switched place with FunFox in the football field and a pigeon pooped on you," Baby said.

   "I still feel bad about it, FunFred." FunTime Foxy started to rub his back.

   "Or that time when we were leaving psychology class and the teacher sneezed in your face," Baby added.

   "God, it was like a fan would've blown sea water in my face: salt water," he said while wiping his face like he did that time.

   "Look, here." FunTime Foxy slid a notebook in FunTime Freddy's space. "One time my aunt told me that if you draw a big clover in your notebook, you won't have bad luck anymore."

   "But this is your notebook."

   "Don't worry, later you can cut it and put it in your notebook."

   FunTime Freddy hesitated before starting to draw one.

   "Ok."

   As he saw the blank paper, he took a pencil on the table. As soon as he was willing to draw the tip of the pencil broke. The four of them stared at the bad luck into his hands, as though he was able to control it and do it on purpose.

   "I'll be home alive?" he asked as he made a sad and sarcastic grin. FunTime Foxy started to rub his back again.

   "Of course you... you might do it."

   While they were staring at FunTime Freddy's bad luck, in the entrance of the door, yet again, there were many voices that got rid of the silence of the classroom: it was Springtrap and his friends—except Freddy. This time was different, because he and all of his friends were drunk. The guys noticed the whole class remained quiet once they saw them walking up.