Chapter 18

Chica had arrived to school. She was excited to show off her new make up to her friends, since she thought that way she could get Lefty's attention easier, even though she did not do anything to change her sense of humor. When she was walking outside the building she and her group take psychology class, she saw Bonnie and Freddy arriving together. She got puzzled by seeing for the first time Bonnie arriving with somebody else, and it was not just about any animatronic, buy with Freddy, an animatronic she and her friends are not used to hang out with. She thought it would be a great moment to show Bonnie her next step to get his attention, so she strutted all the way upstairs. When she got to the classroom she saw most of her classmates sat down already. As she slowly walked across the class, the rest of the animatronics' glances were getting caught by Chica's make up, but they were not glances appreciating beautifulness, but by seeing rareness and the discovery of some creature never seen before. As soon as she sat fowny, Marionette and Bonnie laughed harder than ever: Chica had her cheeks as red as Marionette's lips, as her face's skin was lighter than the rest of her body's skin. She wanted to get to look like a concubine about to live as the couple of some male animatronic—Lefty in this case.

   "Hey, Chica! You won't find any customer here, you should go to street two!" Springtrap exclaimed after he noticed her new make up.

   "Chica, what did you do in your face?" Marionette kept laughing.

   "Shut the fuck up, you punks." Chica sat down on her corresponding seat.

   "Is this to get Lefty's attention?" Bonnie asked lowly.

   "Dude, I'm already out of ideas, I thought this was gonna work," Chica said.

   "Did you do that without a mirror?" Mangle asked. Her comment made Bonnie and Marionette laugh again. Chica made a wry expression to them.

   "It's just that my mom ain't have any make up. I didn't have many options to choose from, so almost everything that I got in my face is out of colored pencils and crayons."

   Who was the mean one that gave her those colored pencils? Marionette wondered to herself.

   "Oh, come on, Chica, it's ok. If you already did this, then feel proud of it and rub it in everybody's faces," Marionette said.

   "Really? Do you think I look hot?"

   While Marionette was forcing a smile, she thought about ten good answered that would fit her perfectly, but she thought everybody had already made enough fun of her.

   "The teacher's already kinda late, isn't she?" She looked off her, as she looked at her cell to see the time.

   Bitch, Chica voicelessly moved her beak to say it.

   As soon as Marionette looked away, the teacher Nightmare Chick had arrived; since Chica got to class when everybody was in, there were not many minutes to go before she got there.

   "Ok, class, please put your homework on the desk. I guess Springtrap didn't do it again." Nightmare Chick sat down while waiting for the animatronics who did their homework.

   "Dude, that's bluffing, why she thinks that, if she hasn't even asked me yet?" Springtrap complained lowly to Foxy.

   "So you did your homework?

   "No, but it's still uncool to do that anyway."

   The students—some of them—left their homeworks on the desk; many of them did not do anything, all of them agreed that was the hardest and longest homework they have ever had since they got at Dolphin's heart.