Chapter 15

'Don't attend the first class. I'll meet you outside the school. Don't let Freddy see you. Don't ask why, I'll give you more details tomorrow'. Lefty typed to a little group in WhatsApp. He just added Springtrap and Foxy. The message was sent approximately at 11:00 P. M.

*   *   *

   The group was already in the classroom waiting for the teacher; however, it had been already fifteen minutes after the time the class was supposed to start: the teacher Nightmare Chica should have already been there. Although they had waited for quite long, it was not an issue for the student to leave the place, even though they know that, Nightmare Chick being a punctual teacher, if she was late, it would mean she was not going to attend, so that way they would have the rest of the two hours free.

   "This stinks," Orville said.

   "Oh, for God's sake, that lady told me this deodorant would keep me from reeking. Do I stink that bad?" Hippo asked.

   "Not you, dumb. I mean the teacher's not coming today."

   "How do you know? Maybe she stopped by for a snack; look at Frog, she got late for buying in the cafeteria, and she's still eating up."

   "I'm not buying a five-dollar combo ever again," Frog said while chewing.

   "You can give it to me if you don't want anymore: feed me costs nothing, baby," Hippo said.

   "Actually I'd like to give you a ticket towards the bullshit with no return," Frog said playfully.

   "Wow, wow, wow, wow, no wonder the little ones are the most dangerous." Hippo tilted to Orville's ear. He started to whisper to him so Frog could also listen what he was saying. "Did you see how her fur got spiky? And she doesn't even have fur!"

   Orville giggled.

   "You're such a dumbass, Hippo." Frog laughed and turned back to her plate.

   It was already 3:30 P. M., the school had already informed the students that if their teacher was not in the classroom after 30 minutes, they could leave, until the teacher has set some rules, but that was not their case. The entire group started to walk out.

   "Hey, Freddy," Chica said while looking him walking in front of her.

   Freddy, still walking forward, turned his head to see Chica and her entire group walking behind. He just raised an eyebrow.

   "Springtrap did go to get some whores? Why he's not here?"

   "I don't know." Freddy made a wry expression, he chuckled though.

   "What are you gonna do?" she asked while they were going downstairs.

   "I dunno, maybe I'll just go to study in the library."

   "Why don't you hang out with us? We're gonna go to the cafeteria."

   Bonnie was expecting Freddy to say yes, it would be the first time he hangs out with his friends.

   "No, thanks, Chica. I rather to be there."

   "Ok. If Springtrap comes, tell him that I say he's a jackass." Chica and her gang turned around and walked toward the cafeteria. Freddy chuckled while shaking slightly his head.

*   *   *

   Lefty and Foxy saw, at last, Springtrap walking toward them.

   "What's up, fellas?" Springtrap said while stretching his arms.

   "Asshole, I said not to attend to the first class, that didn't mean you could show the fuck up whenever you wanted," Lefty replied annoyed.