Chapter 6: Don't doubt my Love

Trust. Love. Forgiveness. Cheating.

All those words were words that Ricky Underwood could associate with people in his life.

It were one of the attributes about them.

Love was John, he loved John so much words could not even begin to describe.

Forgiveness was Ben. Seeing as forgiveness was all he was asking for lately but Ricky just ignored him.

Cheating described Adrian. He knew it was wrong for him to describe her like that seeing as he did cheat too before, but something about this time seemed different. T

Trust described the one person he thought would never break it for him. Amy was associated with trust, well... she used to be. That was until Ricky found the pregnancy test that she had in her room. Why would she lead him on if she was pregnant...or thought she was?

He contemplated this while driving down the road back to his apartment at a faster then normal speed. He needed time to sort everything out and just think.

*%*

Amy had spent the last few days wondering why Ricky would not talk to her. He wasn't answering her calls or her texts, he came to see John while Amy was gone to the store and he was gone before she came back. Amy decided enough was enough. She wanted to find out exactly why Ricky would be ignoring her, she didn't think she did anything wrong.

She drove to his house at quite a normal pace.

She left John with her mom and explained she was just going to the store to browse a bit. She couldn't exactly tell her mom that her and Ricky were together... things wouldn't go over too well. Amy slowly pulled up to the Butcher Shop and parked her car. She hopped out and felt the warm breeze hit her face. She took a deep breath and opened the door leading to his apartment. She jogged up the stairs hoping that her ballet flats weren't going to fall off.

She finally made it to the top of the stairs and saw his door. She took in another deep breath and knocked twice.

Knock, knock.

She heard sounds of someone rustling around and finally the door opened.

Ricky found Amy standing at his door with her hands clutched to her sides biting her lip.

He shrugged. Some people obviously don't get the point. He thought.

They both stood their awkwardly looking at the floor with complete silence filling the air, they swore they could hear a pin drop. Ricky looked around and finally ushered for her to come in. Amy linked her own hands together an walked into his apartment. She noticed it was a bit more messier then when she usually comes and drops off John. Clothes were scattered, boxes were all over and food was left on the living room table. Amy raised her eyebrow.

"Were you planning on...moving?" Amy choked out the word.

"Yeah." Ricky sat on the couch.

"Without telling me? You can't leave your son." Amy sat down after him and crossed her legs.

"I'm no good at goodbye's, plus I think everything would just be better without me in the picture.."

Amy smiled at his improper grammar but it turned to a frown quickly when he said "things would be better without me in the picture." She knew it wasn't true, how could he think that?

"Why would you even have to leave? Why would you not call me or want anything to do with me? I don't care if you hate me for some odd reason...well, that's a lie... but I care if you have to ignore your son because of it and then move. Please tell me what this is all about?"