Chapter 9: Dramarama For Grant High Students

4 weeks and 2 days since last chapter:

Amy was sitting in English class tapping her pencil lightly on the desk; yet it seemed to make enough noise to capture Ben's attention.

"Amy, can you please stop hitting your pencil?" Ben asked. When Amy turned around and glared at him, he automatically fixed his sentence to make it sound less rude.

"I-I- I mean can you maybe hit it lighter because I'm just trying to listen, please?" Ben fixed his words and asked nicely. Amy just nodded and put down her pencil.

She was starring at her finger nails now. She was very fidgety because John was sick today and he was home with Ricky because Amy had a test. The nursery didn't want him around other kids just to infect them with his germ. Her mind kept wondering to her son and then to Ricky, she smiled when she thought of him.

Their relationship was going good, drama free which was great. Ricky has been having John more and Amy has been at Ricky's a lot. They still hadn't told Amy's parents or Ashley but Amy knew Ashley had found out now because she wanted to speak to her during lunch. Of course, I tell Madison and Lauren one thing and they spread it around. Oh well, this is their record. No one had found out really and it has been a month. Amy thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the bell sent a vibration, and high pitched sound through out the school. Everyone stood up and gathered their books and such and walked out of the room to their next class or lunch. Amy put all her books in her arms and walked to her locker. She threw them in and closed it quickly. She ran through the hall to the court yard where everyone hung out and ate lunch. She sat down at a lunch table and opened up her cell-phone. She dialled Ricky's cell phone, he picked up instantly.

"Hey Amy, I was expecting you to call." Ricky laughed. Amy just blew it off.

"How's John?" Amy inquired.

"He's fine, just tired and his fever is almost gone. He just fell asleep actually." Amy let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for doing this for me Ricky." Amy thanked him.

"Amy, he's my son too. He is equally my responsibility." Ricky retorted. Amy just shrugged.

"I know and you are doing amazing, best father ever!" Amy smiled a huge smile.

"Thank you, you are the most amazing mom ever!" Ricky cooed back.

Some would say it was sickening that they were like this but they rarely ever were. They had to keep things just friendly at school and Amy's house but anywhere else, they were free to be comfortable about their relationship.

"Well, I think Ashley wants to talk to me. She's walking over here now and she told me earlier she did so I will talk to you after school. I'll grab your homework... bye!" Amy shut her phone before Ricky would say anything.

"Well, I think Ashley wants to talk to me. She's walking over here now and she told me earlier she did so I will talk to you after school. I'll grab your homework... bye!" Amy shut her phone before Ricky could respond.

He knew that they weren't at the 'love' stage yet. They wanted to take things slowly. So far they only said that they really liked each other, made out a little. Okay, that's an understatement... they made out a lot! Ricky was content at where they were now.

He knew that Amy wasn't ready to have sex and he respected that. Sure it would definitely be hard but he knew that it would make it all the more special between them later. Amy wasn't one of his one night stands and she definitely wasn't Adrian.

She was the mother of his son and his girlfriend. He truly liked her a lot. Maybe even loved her but he promised himself before, he wasn't going to say he loved anyone till he knew it was true.