3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends

"Don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four,
five, six thousand times.
Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S" ~Anne Marie

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

After school later, Peter skates home and immediately gets stopped by his aunt. As soon as Aunt May hears the door she turns around to see Peter with a black eye.

She gasps and points referring to his beat up looking face, "Oh, my God! What happened to your face?"

Peter waves her off with his hand, "Oh, I'm alright. I just... I fell, skating. It's alright."

Peter's uncle walks into the kitchen carrying an looking box. He glances over at Peter and frowns.

"What happened to you?" Before Peter can answer Ben looks over at May, "What happened to him?"

Aunt May shrugs, "He fell. Why you kids ride those things, I'll never know."

Uncle Ben chuckles, "Cause it's stupid and dangerous. Remember when we were stupid and dangerous?"

"No."

Ben kisses May's cheek, "Trust me, we were."

"Good to know." Peter questions referring to his uncle's rolled up trousers and bare feet, "Hey, where's the flood?"

"Follow me, I'll show you."

"You serious?"

"Yes!"

Peter follows his uncle to the basement. In the basement, showing Peter the flood.

"I think it's a condenser tray."

Peter shakes his head, "No, too much water for the condenser tray or the heat exchange tubing. This has gotta be the filling."

"That's the only thing that makes sense then. Can you fix it?"