Part 6

It was around 3:45 and I was sitting in the Living room, waiting for Tayler to show up. Lara was in her car seat, on the floor in front of me. I looked at her and she smiled and kicked her feet around. I giggled and picked her up.

"Do you want to talk to Daddy?" I asked in a babyish voice and she squealed.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said to myself and sat Lara on my lap as I called Jaden. After a couple of rings he picked up.

"Hey babe I was in the middle of something, what's up?" Jaden said quickly into the phone.

"Your daughter wants to hear your voice before we leave to this appointment," I said and he chuckled.

"So you're gonna put the baby on the phone?" He questioned.

"Yep," I said and held the phone up to Lara's ear.

"Hi baby girl," Jaden said in a baby ish tone. Lara looked at me and smiled.

"I miss you so much my beautiful baby," He said and I smiled.

"Daddy will be home very soon, so don't grow up to fast on me," Jaden said and I sighed thinking about what happened earlier with Tayler. I took the phone back and Lara watched me the entire time while I spoke to Jaden.

"Y/N I really have to get back now but I'll call you tonight before bed," Jaden said and I sighed.

"Ok I love you," I said and There was a knock on the door, probably Tayler.

"I Love you too, can't wait to see you again," Jaden said before hanging up the phone. There was another knock before I put Lara back in her car seat to get the door. I opened the door and yep it was Tayler.

"You ready to go?" Tayler asked and I nodded.

"Just let me grabbed Lara and we can go," I said and went over to the living room and picked up Lara's car seat and diaper bag. I struggled a little bit with the car seat and Tayler to her from me when I in his view again.

"Thank you," I said and he smiled.

"Anytime," He said and we went to his car. I helped Tayler get Lara's car seat in his car and sat in the back with Lara. The drive to the appointment was kinda off, Tayler was acting kinda weird and all I could think about was Jaden.

"So How long is this appointment going to take?" Tayler asked.

"Not long, about 45 minutes," I said.

"Ok, would you like me to wait? Or I can go pick up some food for dinner after the appointment," He said and I nodded.

"That'd be great and if you don't mind can you go get Lara some more formula?" I said and he smiled.

"Sure and I'll meet you back at the clinic," Tayler said as we pulled up to the Clinic.

"Tayler got out the car and came around to get Lara's car seat. I hopped out the car and took the car seat from him.

"You got it?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Ok I'll see you soon," Tayler said and kissed me quickly before leaving. Gotta admit he's a good kisser but now I'm starting to feel guilty.