Part 24

(The Next Morning)

I scheduled an appointment with my doctor because I really haven't been feeling well the past couple of days and I wanted to find out why. I was sitting in the room waiting for my doctor to come back with test results for multiple things. Jaden had Lara with him the Sway House because they were filming. I scrolled down Instagram for a couple more minutes before my doctor came in.

"So all good news," She said and went over to the computer. She sat down and looked at the screen.

"So you're never t sick," She started.

"So what's wrong with me?" I asked and she smiled.

"You're a month pregnant," My doctor said and I widened my eyes.

"I'm what?!" I was completely freaking out.

"But I took a test and it came out negative," I said.

"You probably took it early or it wasn't right because you're pregnant," she said and handed me the test results. I looked at it for a second and tears started to fill my eyes.

"Congratulations and good luck," My doctor said before leaving. I left the hospital in total shock and called Jaden.

"Hey," He picked up the phone.

"Hey, I have to do somethings then I'll meet you back at the house," I said.

"Ok I'll see you soon," He said and we said our byes before he hung up the phone. I was trying to think of a way to tell Jaden and all that came to me was go to Target and fill a box with a bunch of stuff and put the test results in an envelope. And that exactly what I did. After buying all the stuff I quickly put the box together, while waiting for my Uber. I pulled up to the house to see Jaden's car in the driveway. I had the box in a Target bag as I walked into the house. Jaden came downstairs and I smiled.

"I got you something," I said and handed him the bag. He looked in the bag confused and pulled the box out.

"What's this?" Jaden questioned.

"Open it," I said and he took the lid off the box. He looked at the blue and pink tissue paper confused as he pulled out the random stuff I put in the box out.

"Y/N can you explain why there are empty condom rappers all over the box and random ass shit," Jaden chuckled.

"Read the letter," I said and he pulled the envelope out the box. He opened the envelope and read the test results. His eyes widened as he looked at me.

"You're pregnant?" Jaden questioned and I nodded with a smile. Jaden hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. He looked at me with a big smile before he kissed me quickly.

"So we're having another baby," He said with a smile.

"Yep," I said and kissed him again

"I just have one question tho," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"Why did you have to go to the Sway House so late?" I asked.

"Quinton and Kio got into a fight so they called me over," Jaden said and I could tell he was lying, since Kio was with Olivia Last night and Quinton isn't in LA.

"Ok I just wanted to know but I'm really excited now," I said even tho I had a really bad feeling about what was going on with Jaden. He's never really kept secrets from me.