Part 9

(A Month Later)

I was waiting around for Jaden to call since today Lara would be two months old. Lara was laying on her play mat when Jaden finally call. I quickly grabbed my phone and sat on the floor near Lara.

"Hey babe," I said and I could tell he was smiling.

"Hey so I've got some news," He said and I was really excited.

"What?" I questioned and Lara looked up at me from were she was laying on her stomach.

"So they're saying I've shown a lot of improvement and if I keep it up I might be able to come home early," He said and for some reason it made me think about that stupid dream.

"Y/N?" Jaden questioned, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Mhm?" I answered.

"Did you hear me?" He questioned.

"Yeah I did and that's amazing, I really hope you can come home sooner," I say and looked at Lara. She had rolled over on her back when I wasn't looking.

"Oh my God," I awed.

"What? What happened?" Jaden asked, frantically.

"Lara just rolled over," I said and Lara smiled.

"Wait, Seriously?" Jaden questioned.

"Yeah I have her on that play mat we bought and I laid her on her stomach, I just looked over at her and she was on her back," I said really proudly and so excited for this little mile stone. Jaden sighed.

"Wish I could see her," He sighed.

"You will, I sent you some pictures of us in the mail," I said with a smile.

"You're the best," Jaden said and I really wanted to kiss him right now.

"So I have another thing in a couple minutes but I'll call you tonight," He said and I sighed, not want to hang up.

"Jay I really miss you," I said, breaking down over the phone.

"I miss you too baby," Jaden said and I just let the tears fall.

"I just want you home already, I can't sleep at night in our bed, knowing you're not there. Everytime I look at Lara, she's a splitting image of you Jay. If there was any way I could be down there with you I would be there," I cried and I could hear him sniffle.

"Y/N please don't cry, you crying is only gonna make me want to come home, The first month was hard enough being away from you and Lara and listening to you cry right just makes me want to quit and catch the next flight out," Jaden said, crying too.

"Jaden you can't do that, you need to be there," I said and Lara was looking up at me. I smiled and he sighed.

"I won't leave because I know how important this is for the both of us, Tell Lara I love her and I Love you, and I have to go," Jaden said and I wiped my tears away for the most part.

"I love you too Jay, call me tonight," I said before he hung up. I picked up Lara and I laid on the couch with her on my chest. I kissed her head and watched whatever was on the TV at the moment.

"Daddy loves us," I said and kissed her head again.