Part 7

The appointment went great and we had just pulled up to the house. Tayler brought Lara's car seat in as I brought the food in. I put Lara down for the night up in the nursery and came back downstairs where Tayler set out the food on the coffee table.

"Lara down for the count?" Tayler asked and I giggled while sitting next to him.

"You could put it that way," I and faced him. He smirked and leaned forward to kiss me but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest.

"Tayler I'm not trying to rush into anything, I told you Jaden and I are complicated right now," I said and he nodded.

"I understand and you need to focus on your child these next couple of months, I told you I wanted to be a helping friend and I still do but just a little more than a friend," He said and I smiled while shaking my head.

"You just like kissing me," I said with a giggle.

"Maybe," He chuckled and I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"Y/N, just give me a chance, I'm not trying to replace Jaden in anyway, I'm just trying to be another support for you and Lara," Tayler said and I smiled.

"Ok but you better not get heartbroken and cause some shit once Jaden comes home," I kinda threatened and he chuckled.

"I won't, I promise," He said and leaned in to kiss me again. I kissed back then we finally ate the food he had bought. We cuddled on the couch for the night and I feel asleep in his arms. That night I had a dream about Jaden. He had come home two weeks early and caught Tayler and I together. He threatened to kill Tayler and took Lara and left.