Part 16

(Later that night)

I just had put Lara down and Jaden said he was on his way home so I waiting for him downstairs. I was on my phone when the front door opened. The door closed then I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hi," Jaden said and I smiled. I looked at him and he pecked my lips.

"Can we talk about something?" I asked and he looked at me questionably. Jaden sat next to me and I turned to face him.

"So what's up?" Jaden questioned.

"Why did you take the whole Tayler thing well?" I asked and he sighed.

"Can we not talk about this?" He asked, avoiding my question.

"No because I want to know why, Jaden I thought you were going to be pissed about it," I said and he took my hands in his.

"I'm not happy that you cheated on me again with another one of my really good friends," Jaden said and I sighed.

"I really am sorry that I cheated on you and I never meant to," I said and he sucked his teeth.

"No that's a bunch of bullshit, I cheated on you once but I was drunk and you ran out on me and Alexis, I'm still fucking here even tho you slept with my best friend and hooked up with Tayler while I was down in Florida trying to get better for you and our child. What makes it worse is that Tayler was here and My kid watched you cheat on me with him," Jaden basically shouted.

"She doesn't even understand what happened," I said, wanting to stay calm.

"Doesn't matter, I have been nothing but loyal to you and God knows you'll probably cheat on me again if I was to leave," He said and got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" I asked, getting up from the couch and he looked at me and all I could see was hurt in his eyes.

"You know why I took it so well? Because I've been cheated on before and I always ended up to be the bad guy in the end. For some God damn reason I'm never good enough for anyone and I thought you were different," Jaden said and grabbed his car keys.

"Jaden please don't go," I said and took his hand.

"How about you call Tayler, I think he'd like to hear from you," He said, taking his hand away from me and storming out the front door. The door slammed and His car took off. Tears brimmed my eyes as he left. I really hurt him and Now he's mad at me. Heck I'm mad at myself for hurting him. I knew being with Tayler was wrong but I just so lonely and lost without Jaden. Lara started crying from upstairs and I went upstairs to check on her. I took care of her then sat in the rocking chair with Lara on my chest.

"Daddy left us again baby and it's all my fault," I said and tears fell down my cheeks. I know she would really understand but she just got him back and he's gone again.