Part 13

I was waiting for my name to be called, in the waiting room. My phone started ringing, it was Tayler.

"Hi," I said, picking up my phone.

"Hey, My assistant said she sent Jaden a letter?" He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, something about you were with me before taking off to Texas and not telling anyone," I said.

"Why'd you go to Texas anyway?" I questioned.

"My friends kept asking me if I was in love with you and I told them No a thousand times. It got on my nerves so I took off. I was with my family for the past couple of months," Tayler said and they called my name.

"You sound busy, I'll text you later if you don't mind," Tayler said and I got up and followed the nurse.

"Ok, bye," I said before hanging up. I got into the room and my doctor came in right after me.

The Appointment went great and I was sitting outside the hospital waiting for Jaden. When he pulled up I was looking at my phone.

"Hey Beautiful," Jaden shouted, through the window. I looked up and smiled.

"So I have a crying baby in the back that is in need of diaper change because you texted me before I could do it," Jaden said as I walked up to the car.

"Ok, give me a minute," I said and threw my bag onto the passenger seat. I quickly changed Lara in the back seat and gave her a bottle so she could fall asleep on the way home. Once I got in the car Jaden leaned over and kissed me quickly.

"How'd it go?" He asked and started driving.

"Fine," I said and he looked at me questionably for a split second.

"What do you mean fine?" He asked and kept his attention on the road.

"Jaden I'm not giving you the details but Just know Alexis will Take her tonight," I said as we stopped at a red light.

"Seriously?" He questioned and looked at me.

"Yes so we have to go home and get Lara packed for two days," I said and he smirked.

"Perfect," Jaden said with a smirk as the light turned green. Jaden kept one hand on my thigh the entire drive home. Once we got there Jaden quickly got out the car and took Lara's car seat. I got out the car and giggled at how eager he was. I followed Jaden into the house and took Lara up to the nursery considering Jaden was probably already up there packing a bag. Surprisingly he wasn't.

"Jaden?!" I shouted.

"Bathroom, start getting her ready!" Jaden shouted back. I shook my head and put Lara down in her crib. I went through Lara's dresser and picked out a couple things. After two minutes Jaden came in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Is Alexis coming to pick her up, or?" He questioned.

"She'll be here by eight," I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Great," He said, which left two hours till God knows what he has planned.