Part 36

(The Next Morning)

Jaden went to the airport to pick up my parents while Blake was helping me put up the decorations. Lara was in the living room playing with her toys while some baby show played in the back. I had just come inside from the backyard to get some water when I felt pain shoot through my stomach, like the ones from yesterday.

"You ok?" Blake asked, coming into the kitchen. I was holding my stomach and drank my water.

"Yeah," I said and Lara came running into the kitchen.

"Dada," She yelled and I looked at her shocked.

"Did she just?" Blake questioned and I nodded with a smile.

"Good Job baby," I said and Blake picked her up. She clapped her hands and I kissed her cheek.

"Dada?" She said again and I couldn't stop smiling.

"He went to get grandma and grandpa from the airport," Blake said and she looked at Blake. The front door unlocked and Blake and I quickly went over to the door.

"Mom, Dad," I said excitedly and went over to hug them. Blake put Lara down and she ran out the door to Jaden.

"Dada!" She screamed and Jaden picked her up with a big smile. I looked at Jaden from the door as he came up to the door.

"When did she learn that?" Jaden questioned and I shrugged.

"She ran into the kitchen a few minutes ago yelling it," I said and he smiled.

"When's your mom getting here?" I asked as we went into the house. Jaden put Lara down and she ran off to hug my Dad's legs. My Dad chuckled and picked up Lara.

"Hello Munchkin," My Dad said Lara smiled.

"Babe?" I questioned and Jaden looked at me.

"Hm?" He questioned.

"When's your mom getting here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Soon, I called her earlier," He said and we joined everyone else in the kitchen. My mom had put Lara in her highchair. The doorbell rang again and Jaden walked off as I stayed and talked to my parents about the baby and stuff like that. Jaden came back a couple minutes later with his mom and she hugged me.

"Amy you made it," I said and she nodded with a smile.

"I would never miss my granddaughter's birthday," She said and I smiled. My parents came over to us.

"Mom Dad, this is Amy Jaden's mother," I said and My mom smiled before hugging Amy. Amy hugged back and My Dad shook her hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Our parents said and things went smoothly. Amy and My mom connected right away and it took My Dad a little bit longer. The Party was cute and Lara destroyed the cake we got. After the Party Blake got set up on the couch while Jaden drove his mom to her hotel. We insisted for Amy to stay in our room while Jaden and I sat up an air mattress in Lara's nursery but she was refusing for me to sleep on an air mattress since I was 8 months pregnant. I was sitting in bed with Lara as she was watching something baby show on my laptop. Jaden came into the room and Cuddled up with Lara.

"My mom said she'll come by tomorrow before she leaves," Jaden said and I took the Laptop away from Lara, since she had fallen asleep.

"Sounds good, my parents want to go out for breakfast tomorrow so maybe she come with us?" I said and he nodded. I leaned over and kissed Jaden and he smiled.

"What was that for?" He questioned.

"Giving me Lara and being amazing," I said and he looked down at Lara.

"Can't believe she's one," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Same," I said and Rubbed my stomach.

"One month away," Jaden said and I nodded.

"I can't wait to meet you JJ," I whisper and Jaden chuckled. I yawned and Jaden kissed my cheek.

"It's been a long day, how about you get some rest while I put Lara in her crib and go finish cleaning up with Blake," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Goodnight baby," Jaden said and kissed me quickly before taking Lara and leaving the room. I shut off my side table lamp and laid back. I rubbed my stomach again and slowly fell asleep, it really has been a long day.