Part 20

I spent the day editing and I was waiting for Jaden to get home. It was around 8:30 ok which is when I usually put Lara down for the night. Jaden texted me about an hour ago saying he was on his way. I was still sitting in the office, just finishing up a video for Griffin.

"Baby," Jaden shouted.

"Office," I shouted, excitedly.

"Ok give me five minutes," Jaden shouted and I sent everything I edited to Griffin. Jaden walked into the office and I looked over at him.

"Hi," I said and he came over and kissed me quickly.

"Where's Lara?" I asked.

"Sleeping and I ordered your favorite," He said and I smiled.

"IHOP?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Yes," He said and I kissed him again.

"Let's have some fun before I comes," Jaden said and I shook my head.

"Later," I said and he smirked.

"Don't think I can wait till Later," Jaden said and I smirked.

"Ok," I said and he smashed his lips onto mine. I giggled and kissed back and he picked me up out of the chair and sat down with me on his lap. As we made out I rubbed against his hard. He moaned lowly into the kiss and I smirked.

"So are we just gonna fuck here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why not," He said and I pulled his shirt over his head. Jaden cleared off the desk as much as he could and sat me on in. He stood up in front of me and stood in between my legs. He pulled me closer and took off my shirt. His lips were connected to my neck as I tangled my fingers through my hair. I gave a light tug on his hair and he groaned. I moved my hands down to his jeans and messed with the button and the zipper. Jaden grabbed my hands and looked at me.

"You're not gonna have to do anything but scream," Jaden said with a sexiness in his voice.

"I never do anything Jay," I complained and he smirked.

"That's how I like it," he said and pulled down his jeans and boxers he was wearing. I quickly jumped off the desk and took off the leggings I was wearing, along with with the thong I had on underneath. Jaden licked his lips, watching me and I giggled.

"Like what you see?" I questioned and he pushed me back up against the desk. I looked into his eyes before he lifted me back onto the desk and just slammed into me.

"Fuck Jaden!" I screamed and scratched at his shoulders while he hit a lot of places. He was going so hard the desk was moving under me, but I didn't care. It felt so good and I didn't want it to end. Jaden connected our lips to just bite my bottom lip. I moaned from all the sexual feelings that were going through my body.

"Jesus Jay, don't stop," I moaned, loudly and he nodded.

"Not planning on it babygirl,"He said and kept going. I felt his cum shoot in me and I moaned, cumming after him. I fell forward on his chest and he caught me.

"Fuck, that was hot," Jaden said, breathless and I nodded.

"I won't be able to walk for days," I joked and he chuckled. He lifted me off the desk and carried me up to our room. He put me down in our bathtub in our connected bathroom and ran the water.

"Relax while I go wait for the food," Jaden said and kissed me quickly before leaving the bathroom. I laid my head back against the wall and just wondered how I got so lucky.

A/N:

So I accidentally posted the first version of this part when I didn't really like what I wrote but I think this one is better than what I was going to write(I think)