Part 29

(The next afternoon)

I had just woken up and Lara wasn't in the room with me. I got up and rushed downstairs to see My Dad and Blake on the couch with her.

"Hey," I said, walking into the living room.

"Hey She woke up and I didn't want to bother you since we were out all night," Blake said as I sat on the other side of my Dad.

"Thanks," I said and Blake smiled.

"Also your phone was going off like crazy when I went into your room," He said and I raised my eyebrow before looking at my phone. It was spammed with missed calls and texts from Tayler, Bryce and a number I didn't notice. I checked all the texts and they were about Jaden

"Y/N we don't know where he took off to": Bryce

"Call me when you get this, I just found Jaden": Tayler

"He's not doing to well": unknown
"This is Nate, Tayler's roommate": Unknown.

"Something happened with Jaden last night," I said, really worried and dialed Tayler's number.

"Hey..." Tayler sighed.

"What Happened?" I asked, frantically.

"Jaden tried to kill himself last night, he kept going on about how you took off because you're convinced he cheated on you with Mads, he ran his car off the road ," Tayler said and my heart sank. More like shattered.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"We've been waiting for some type of results all morning, where at the hospital," He said and tears fell down my cheeks.

"Bryce said call him so he can fully explain, I don't know the whole story," Tayler said and I nodded.

"Ok bye Tayler," I said before he hung up. I called Bryce as I walked out the living room and went into the kitchen.

"Hey..." He answered.

"What going on?" I said and tried to stay calm.

"So when Jaden showed up to the Sway House he was freaking out about you leaving because you thought he was cheating on you," Bryce said.

"So he wasn't cheating on me?" I questioned.

"No the Hype House was doing some stupid dirty truth or dare video and I guess Nick Austin got dared to give Jaden a hickey, and Mads only called him about his wallet because she was at they Hype House and no one else had his number," Bryce explain and I felt like a complete idiot. I wouldn't let him explain anything.

"But he told me it was wedding stuff," I said.

"Are you kidding, He's been done with planning that wedding for about a week now. Jaden just wanted to have some fun with his friends but he hasn't been drinking," Bryce said and I sighed.

"I feel like such a bitch right, Jaden tried to take his life because of me, I'm not good for him," I said with tears flowing down my face.

"You are his everything and I think he could use you right, we got our last update about a hour ago, Jaden's injuries aren't bad but he lost a lot of blood," Bryce said and I sighed.

"I'm gonna try to be there in the next twenty four hours, so text me updates," I said and Blake came into the kitchen and looked at me, concerned.

"Will do," Bryce said before hanging up.

"What happened?"Blake asked.

"Jaden tried to um-" I couldn't even finish my sentence with crying. Blake came over and held me close to his chest.

"I'm gonna talk to dad and we can be out of here in a hour, ok?" Blake said and I nodded as he rubbed my back. I went upstairs to grab mine and Lara's bags. Blake came into the room and Our Dad gave us the ok to drive back to LA. I was so nervous and just heart broken that I caused this. I might lose the love of my life because I keep over thinking stupid shit. Just as Blake said, we were out of there in a hour. The car was packed up and Lara was asleep in her car seat. I sat in the front with Blake as he just got off the phone with my mom, telling her what was going on. Bryce gave me the hospital's address and that's were we going. I was just praying Jaden was going to be ok. I don't know what I'll do if he isn't.