Part 17

It's been a week since Jaden walked out, I've spoken to the guys and they said they haven't seen him or heard from him either. I was at an appointment with Lara and I was was on the phone with Amy.

"Have you heard from him?" I asked and watched Lara play on the floor in front of me with some toys.

"No, but if I do I'll tell you," Amy Said and I sighed. Lara looked up at me and Smiled. I smiled back and she giggled.

"I just wished he was here with us today, Jaden came to the first appointment Lara had to get shots  and he stood by her the entire time," I sighed and she did too.

"Did you tell him about the appointment?" She said and Lara tried standing up by holding on to my legs.

"Yeah I said," I said and smiled at Lara. The doctor walked in the room and Lara fell back down. I told Amy that I had to go and we said our goodbyes before hanging up. As the doctor sat down I picked up Lara and sat her on my lap.

"So how are things?" The doctor asked.

"Really good," I said before The door opened again and Jaden came running into the room.

"I'm sorry that I'm late, traffic was insane," Jaden said, out of breath.

"You're just on time actually, we just started," The doctor said and I never took my eyes off of him. He looked at me for a second, with a smirk before sitting next to me.

"Where have you been?" I whispered as the doctor turned to the computer.

"We're not talking about this right now," Jaden said and looked at me.

"Just be happy that I'm here," he said and looked at my lips then my eyes, with a smile.

"So how old is Lara now?" The doctor asked and we both turned our attentions to her.

"Four and a half months," I said and Lara looked over at Jaden. She smiled and put her hands out towards him. Jaden smiled and took Lara from me. He kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"So have you tried feeding her baby food yet?" The doctor asked.

"Not yet," I quickly responded and she went back to the computer.

"I guessing you took an Uber here?" Jaden questioned and I looked at him.

"Didn't have a choice," I said and he smirked.

"So according to Lara's chart she's supposed to get injections today so I'm gonna go ahead and send the nurse in here," The doctor said and got up to leave the room.

"Where have you been?" I asked as soon as the doctor was out of the room.

"The Moon," Jaden said sarcastically.

"Jaden I'm being serious, where have you been?" I asked again and Lara threw her toy across the room.

"If you're wondering if I was with another girl, I wasn't," Jaden said, smartly as I went over to pick up Lara's toy.

"I wasn't wondering that, I was worried about you and didn't know where you were," I Said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right, who did you sleep with while I was gone?" Jaden and and I rolled my eyes.

"No one, I was alone in our house with Lara this entire time, hoping you'd come back but you never did," I said and Lara looked up at both of us.

"But you were still talking to Tayler," He said and I was honestly getting sick of his shit.

"No, I was talking to your mother to see if she had heard from you," I argued.

"I had a feeling you were going to call her," Jaden said and I sighed.

"I just wanted to know if you were ok," I said.

"I was and I was at the Sway House, I told the guys if you were to call them about me, to tell you that I wasn't there and that they haven't heard from me," Jaden said and I looked at him.

"Are you really still mad at me?" I bravely questioned, thinking he was going to argue with me again.

"Yes Y/N you go around sleeping with my friends and throw away our relationship," Jaden basically shouted and there was a knock on the door.

"Can you keep it down," a nurse asked and I nodded.

"Sorry," I said and she shut the door.

"Jaden you have no Idea how sorry I am, I never wanted to hurt you in anyway. Even when I was with Tayler it felt wrong because it wasn't you. I told Tayler that I couldn't be with him a thousand times because I didn't want to hurt you. I told Griffin the same exact thing because I love you and only you, I can't go through life alone without you, Jaden. Our little girl was heart broken this entire week because you weren't here. As much as you hate me right now, can you just put it aside for Lara," I whisper yelled.

"I don't hate you," Jaden sighed.

"Y/N if we're going to get married one day, you have to promise not to even think about another guy," Jaden said and I nodded.

"I promise I won't hurt you again Jaden Hossler," I said and held my hand over my heart. He chuckled and the nurse walk in with the stuff for Lara. The rest of the appointment went well but Lara was crying for the rest of the day. I felt really bad that she was in pain. After the appointment Jaden drove back to our house and followed me inside.

"So are you staying?" I asked, laying down on our bed with Lara.

"I mean Im up here aren't I?" He said with a chuckle as I started breast feeding Lara so she could go to sleep. Jaden smiled at me and kissed Lara's head.

"Why is she so perfect?" Jaden asked.

"Because her Daddy is perfect," I said and he smirked at me.

"Im gonna go start cooking dinner," Jaden said, getting up from the bed.

"Ok I'll be downstairs in twenty minutes," I said and he nodded before leaving the room.