Part 33

(A couple weeks later)

Blake had just came back to LA for the summer and of course he was staying with us. Jaden and I barely got time alone since Blake was always around. We would ask him to go out for a little bit and to take Lara with him but he'd always say no. Today I was trying to get him out the house for the third time.

"Blake c'mon, Lara could use some Uncle time," I complained and he shook his head.

"Y/N I'm not leaving just because you want to fuck Jaden," Blake said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault our honeymoon got cancelled," I said and Jaden came downstairs.

"You know Blake usually there are a lot of nice lookin girls who love seeing a guy with a baby at the mall," Jaden said and Blake shook his head.

"Not happening," Blake said and Lara looked up at Blake and pointed her finger at him.

"Yes baby, Blake is being difficult," I said and Jaden pulled out his wallet.

"A hundred bucks for one hour," Jaden said and I looked at him.

"What?" I questioned and he looked at me.

"150 since I'm watching Lara," Blake said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," Jaden said and passed Blake the money.

"What the fuck Jaden?" I questioned and he looked at me.

"What?" He questioned and I shook my head. Blake left with Lara and I hit Jaden's arm.

"Sex isn't worth 150 dollars Jaden," I kinda shouted.

"When it's with you it's worth every penny," Jaden said and pulled my waist closer to kiss me. I kissed back and he bit my lip. I pulled away and he looked at me questionably.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," I said he groaned.

"And I just got him to leave too," Jaden complained.

"That's on you, you're the one that paid him to leave and now I just want cuddles and I'm tired. Lara kept me up all night last night," I said and Jaden sighed.

"Ok, but I want my money back," Jaden said and I giggled.

"I'll take it out of my next paycheck," I said and I took Jaden into the living room. He laid on the couch and pulled me on top of him.

"Not even-" I cut him off.

"No," I said and laid my head on his chest. Jaden kissed my head and drew circles on my back with his fingers. I slowly fell asleep listing to his heart beat. I'm so lucky to have him but he's still an idiot for paying Blake to leave.