Part 30

(The Next Morning)

We pulled up to the hospital and I got out the Car as fast as I could. I ran right and went up to the guy at the desk.

"Jaden Hossler?" I questioned, frantically.

"Room 214 A," He said and Blake came in with Lara in his arms.

"Go, I'm gonna go find Bryce," Blake said and I nodded before we went upstairs to the floor the guys were on.

"Hey," Bryce said and hugged me quickly.

"How is he?" I asked and Bryce looked over at Anthony and Tayler.

"He's awake but doesn't want to see anyone," Anthony said and I sighed.

"He wants to see you tho," Bryce said and I took Lara from Blake.

"I'll walk you down," Blake said and I nodded. We walked down to Jaden's room and my heart was so heavy just walking up to the room. We stood in front of the door and I turned to Blake.

"I'll be in the waiting room if you just want to leave," Blake said and I nodded. I opened the door and Jaden looked at me.

"You came..." Jaden said weakly.

"Drove all the way here," I said and closed the door.

"You drove?" He weakly chuckled.

"Well my brother drove," I said and Lara had her head on my shoulder.

"Come here," He said weakly and I went over and sat on the bed with him. He hissed uncomfortably and I sighed.

"I'm really sorry," I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"I know you are," He said and I sighed.

"I should've trusted you," I said and he sat up slowly.

"It's ok, I'll tell you when and where I'm going for now on," He said and I sighed.

"Jaden do you know how much therapy you're going to have to do after this, the only place you can go to is your therapist," I said and he nodded.

"I know and You're coming with me to all my appointments," Jaden said and I smiled.

"I love you Jaden," I said and he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too Y/N," Jaden said and I kissed his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Head home, you've had a long night and tell your brother he can say as along as he wants," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Come home soon," I said and he smiled.

"I'll be there by tomorrow night," Jaden said and I kissed him quickly. Jaden kissed Lara's head before I left the room. I went back to the waist room where Blake was talking to the guys.

"You good?" Blake asked and I nodded.

"Let's go," I said and we left the hospital. I put the address in the GPS and Blake drove to my house. He parked in the driveway and took the bags in the house. I put Lara down for a nap and joined Blake in the guest room.

"So Jaden's ok with me staying here for a few days?" Blake asked and I nodded.

"He's the one that said you could stay but I can't wait to see his face when he finds out your my brother," I said and Blake chuckled.

"Now that's gonna be funny," He said and I nodded. We spent the rest of the day just goofing off and I talked to Jaden again, Bryce gave Jaden his phone so he could talk to me. Jaden needed to get a new phone since I kinda broke his last one. It just still hurts, hearing his voice knowing I caused this. My baby wouldn't be in a hospital right now if it wasn't for what I did. I just love him so much and I'm hoping his condition doesn't change over night.

A/N:
Don't worry I'm not killing anyone