Part 37

I woke up in the middle of the night with a splitting headache. I sat up and looked over at Jaden he was fast asleep and a didn't want to wake him. I got up slowly and went over to our bathroom. When I got into the bathroom I felt something dripping down my leg. In second I was covered in water.

"Jaden!" I yelled and he came running into the bathroom a few seconds later.

"Jesus," He said and grabbed a towel. I took it from him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"We need to get you to the hospital," Jaden said, clearly still half asleep.

"No shit Jay, can you just get me some clothes and wake up my mom," I said and Jaden ran out the bathroom. I dried off and Jaden came back with a change of clothes for me. Blake came in behind him and looked at me.

"What the?" I cut him off.

"Might be having baby here!" I yelled and Jaden passed me the clothes. Jaden and I left to the hospital a few minutes after that and Blake said he was going to stay awake just in case Lara woke up. We were on out way to the hospital when I felt pain shoot through my stomach. Jaden looked at me for a second and kept driving.

"You ok?" He asked and I shook my head.

"My stomach hurts," I said, holding back tears.

"We're almost there," Jaden said as he kept driving. We finally stopped in the parking lot and Jaden got out the car and ran in to get a nurse. The nurse helped me into a wheelchair chair while Jaden grabbed the bags. After an hour in our room I called Blake.

"Hey," Blake answered the phone.

"Hey we just got in a room," I said and the doctor came in.

"I'll call you back," I said and hung up the phone.

"We did a couple of test since your water broke three weeks early," The doctor Said and I nodded.

"Why did it break early," Jaden asked.

"We don't know but the baby is fine and healthy," The doctor Said and I was relieved.

"We want to keep you here on bed rest till the baby decides it's time," The doctor explained and I nodded.

"Ok," I said and the doctor left the room.

"I'll head home in the morning to explain to your parents and I'll bring Lara by," Jaden said and I smiled.

"Can't believe we could've had a baby the day after Lara's birthday," I said and Jaden chuckled.

"That would've been fun," Jaden said and I smiled.

"You should get some sleep, I'll call Blake and tell him everything's good," Jaden said and I nodded. I got as comfy as I could on the hospital bed and looked out the window at the sun rising slowly. I sighed and closed my eyes. Jaden stayed in the family chair and called Blake while I fell asleep.

A/N:

Short update but more coming tomorrow hopefully