𝗈𝗇𝖾

"Fucking stupid," I whispered to myself as I looked down at the pregnancy test, positive

"Fucking stupid," I whispered to myself as I looked down at the pregnancy test, positive. All three of them were.

"Bella, hurry up! We're going to be late." Effy shouted up the stairs into my room, I quickly hid the tests in my make up box and grabbed my bag. I sighed before walking down the stairs, flipping off at Effy causing her to do the same and the pair of us to chuckle.

"Now, come on. Dads waiting." She smacked the top of my head as we both walked out to the car.

As dad was driving the car bumped, causing me to slip my lipstick. I groaned as the car went straight into a post.

"What the fuck, dad!" I shouted as he got out of the car, swearing every word under the sun. I wiped the nude lipstick off of my cheek as Effy offered me a splif.

I took it and then remembered the baby. I passed it back to her and then noticed who she was staring at.

I ducked straight away when I noticed it was the lad I had slept with, the one who got me pregnant. "What are you doing?" She asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dropped my lipstick," I replied back to her. I looked at myself in the wing mirror of the car, fixing the dark eyeliner around my eyes and blending out my blush a little bit more.

"Oh, fuck." I said as Cook started to stare at me in the car, ketchup on his cheek from the 'bike accident' he definitely had.

I cleared my throat as I got out of the car, spraying perfume on myself before Effy put her splif out and joined me.

We started to walk past him, he stared at me before we reached by him. "He was staring at you," Effy said, not knowing about the hook up we had. "I guess," I replied back to her, looking behind me to see him staring with his two mates.

When we reached the school we both joined Pandora.

"What's surf and turf, Eff?" Panda asked her. "Sex." She replied, simple as ever.

"Wow, were going to have a whizzer time at this college. I'm definitely going to surf and turf asap. Mum says boys only want one thing so my plan is to give it to them, lots of times. That way I'll get really good, be really popular and maybe my toes will stop throbbing." Pandora said. I chuckled at her before the red-headed girl walked by us.

She shouted her at sister, Emily, who looked really sweet and innocent. "Oh... right. You hate her." Effy said.

"Who do I hate, Eff?" Panda asked. "I'll let you know." She replied back to her.

"Want a lollipop?" Pandora asked. "I'll have one," I said as I took the lollipop from her mouth and made our way to assembly.

We all sat down, Effy looked up at the three boys so I did the same. Cook looking right down at me.

Everyone was cut off by the sound of a loud whistle.

"Attention! Pay attention."

"Welcome to Roundview college. We are a designed four-star educational establishment under the National We're All In It Together Initiative leading to Ultimate Improvement status. Anyone who screws that's up will be officially burnt at the stake and expelled. God help you all you're going to get some qualifications. Any questions?" She asked.

A loud squeak could be heard and everyone laughed.

"Now, before I turn you over to your form tutors. I'd like to tell you something about the way we organise our-"

She was then cut off by another fart and the another one, everyone laughing again and it turns out the teacher had done it.

"Last year, we had some intolerable incidents. So, I want to make this easier for you. The following will result in exclusion; smoking, setting fire, drinking, drugs and pornography on the premises as well as teacher abuse, glue abuse, self-abuse, sexual intercourse with any student, teacher or animal or combination of the above including oral sex and/or use of sex toys on-premises. Miss Reedy is joining us from-"

"Form BD1, put your hand up, please. Emily Fitch? Katie Fitch? Jonah Jeremiah Jones? James Cook? Elizabeth Stonem? Bella Stonem?"

I rolled my eyes when I heard my name because now I'm in the same form as Cook.

"Fredrick Mclair and Naomi Campbell." Everyone laughed when they heard her name.

I ignored everything around me, staring into the wall as I thought about the baby. What will I do after it's born? and then the whole assembly went into laughter. I looked up to see Cook standing with his dick out.

Everyone walked to their classroom, I sat down next to Effy and Cook and Freddie happened to be sat next to us.

"Okay, we've got to stand up and say something unique about ourselves. I'll start, I'm Kieran and I hate being a fucking teacher. You." He pointed.

"I'm JJ and with regard to mathematic aptitude I'm the top 0.3% of the population which an is interesting demographic statistic because paradoxically my communication interpersonal and intuitive skills are towards lower quartiles," JJ said.

"Yeah, you've stopped me in my fucking tracks there. You."

"I'm Katie. I've never not had a boyfriend since I was seven." She announced. "Congratulations. You."

"I'm Emily. I've never had a boyfriend." She announced, I smiled at her sweetness.

"Shit happens. You."

"I'm Naomi. I hate injustice. People tell lies about me." She said. "What about you? With the bling." He pointed at Effy.

"I'm Effy and I think my mums having an affair." She announced and I rolled my eyes. "For fuck's sake, Eff. Seriously?" I said to her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You, Curley." He said and I stood up, him referring to my curly hair.

"I'm Bella and I found out a secret today, a huge one," I announced, not giving too much away but it was about my pregnancy.

"What about you, big man?" He asked Freddie and he stood up. "I'm Freddie, and I met a girl I like today. She's like... really beautiful."