𝗌𝗂𝗑

"I don't want to look at it," I said as the nurse scanned my stomach, I kept my eye on Freddie as he held my hand

"I don't want to look at it," I said as the nurse scanned my stomach, I kept my eye on Freddie as he held my hand. "Do you want to know what it is?" The nurse asked. "It's a fucking baby," I tell her.

"Yes. Look." She said she encouraged me to look. I turned my head slightly and heard the heartbeat of it.

I smiled as I listened to the heartbeat and looked at the thing, I chuckled a little bit before the nurse left the room, leaving time for us to talk.

"You sure you don't want to keep it?" Freddie asked me. I looked at the baby and then back at Freddie. "I will fuck it's life up, it doesn't deserve that," I told Freddie.

"I get it," he told me and then the nurse walked back in. "So, here's your scan and your next appointment. Just a check-up and then after that, the next appointment will be the baby's gender." She told me.

I stood up and put my dress down after I wiped the gel off. "Thanks," I say to her as I took the scan and the appointment sheet.

Freddie and I walked to school, we had to know who won president and we doubt Naomi had.

"Drum roll, please." And the weakest and saddest drum roll came to our ears.

"Thank you, and the winner is... Naomi Campbell." We were all surprised when Naomi had won. We all thought Cook was going to win for sure.

"Naomi, do you have a few words?"

"You should have more confidence. I mean, your tits are fine. Probably a bit flat, but no need to stuff your bra." Naomi told her as she pulled out a paper from the bra.

"Now I'm not sure but, were these votes counted? Cook. Cook. Cook. Cook. He's our president." Naomi announced and Cook stepped forward.

"And my first act as President of this school is to declare this riot open!" He said as Naomi switched the fire alarm and the fire extinguisher was opened and spread around.

The students screamed and cheered as they all went mental. "Fucking hell," Freddie said as he took my hand and lead me outside to get away from the riot.

"I have to find Cook, Freddie. I have to show him the scans." I told him, Freddie nodded his head. I went inside and over to the classroom that I saw Cook in.

"Hey," I said as I walked in. "I have something for you," I told him as I took a seat next to him.

I got the scans from my pocket and handed them to him. "What is it?" He asked. "Open it," I told him, he smiled before opening it. "Is that it?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"It's good and healthy, I get to know the gender soon," I tell him.

Cook looked down at the scan and smiled, he nearly let out a few tears but held them in. "When are you telling everybody? They'll soon find out." He said to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm hiding it whilst I still can," I tell him. I stood up and went to walk out. "Bella." He said I turned around to him. "You forgot the scans." He told me. "They're for you."