𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

I went out to get some shopping after everything in the house had either gone off or I wasn't craving them at all

I've had weird cravings, such as sour cream and pickles but then I've also had really nice cravings like sweet popcorn. I get that craving constantly.

I walked to my door and then noticed Effy was throwing a party, I coughed at she smoke going around in the room, Freddie noticed and ran up to me.

"I've got you." He said as she took me upstairs we're no one was so I could breathe properly. Something about being pregnant has made my lungs shit.

"Everyone has to leave, Effy isn't even here. She's gone to Emily's house with Naomi." I told Freddie as everyone downstairs wondered around, smoking and drinking as well as doing drugs.

"Everyone fuck off! Get out!" Freddie shouted over and over again. I placed my hand on my stomach, which I didn't bother to cover up in very loose clothing today.

I sat down on the stairs, wrapped in a blanket as Freddie joined me, I rested my head on his shoulder as I looked over at the messy house.

"Effy has gone too far. She left her own party." I told Freddie before we heard a bang outside. "It's okay. It's probably just a fox." He said and then a window smashed.

Freddie slowly walked down the stairs as he walked into the kitchen.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice said as they cake after the corner after arguing. Cook looked up and saw me sitting on the stairs. I brought the blanket closer to me as he stared at me.

I stood up and walked slowly up to him, his eyes glancing down at my stomach before going back to my face.

I smiled at him before hugging him, his arms wrapped around my shoulders as he squeezed me tighter, being careful of the baby.

I pulled away and then slapped him. "That's what you get for going to prison in the first place," I told him before walking up the stairs and into my room, leaving Freddie to work with him.

It was the next day and I turned around the corner to go to the shop for some more popcorn, but, when I turned I saw a huge parade. One I got lost in straight away.

I stood still as everyone moved down and crowded me, I tried to get out as I moved through everyone. Putting my hand over my stomach to protect it better, people bumped into me left and right leaving me to walk slower and crouch down more to protect the stomach.

I started to get worried and scared, I started to hyperventilate. I cried as I made my way through the cried that I couldn't get out of.

I looked up and saw Katie dancing. "Katie!" I shouted and then she looked down at me, she reached her hand down and lifted me up onto the stage.

I looked down at the crowd, seeing a red thing that looked so much like Cook. "Cook!" Katie shouted and then he turned around, I hugged into Katie as I calmed down from hyperventilating.

Cook ran up to us when he saw me, he took me in his arms and started clearing a path as we made our way through the crowd.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked me. "Does it look like it's coming out?" I asked him sarcastically, he chuckled at me before we walked to my house.