𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

"Tough day?" I asked Freddie as I walked down his street, noticing him on the side of his house

"Tough day?" I asked Freddie as I walked down his street, noticing him on the side of his house. "You could say that." He said. I walked up to him and sat down.

He went to hand me the splif he had but I declined it. "I don't do drugs anymore," I tell him, he nodded his head and put the splif out. "Why?" He asked. "Private reasons," I told him.

"What's happened?" I asked him, he was clearly upset. "My shitty dad, my shitty sister... feelings." He told me, I rubbed his arm in comfort.

"I want to be more like Cook, you know. I don't want to care anymore," his head leaned against the wall as he turned to face me, my blue eyes meeting his brown ones.

"Then don't care," I told him, he chuckled. "It's a little hard to do that." Our faces got closer and closer by the second, our lips touched gently before he moved in harder, connecting our lips fully.

After a few minutes I pulled away, I smirked before standing up and walked to school. I regretted kissing him, it was random and out of nowhere. Plus, Effy liked him.

"So, Hamlet. What's it all about... dudes? Anyone? Well, Josie, through the fog of grief Hamlet is struggling to choose between action and inaction-"

I zoned out again, this time the thoughts of the baby were taken over by Freddie. We kissed, we fucking kissed and I'm carrying his friends baby. It was the heat of the moment, right? If we liked each other we would have acted out before.

My thoughts were cut off by the slamming of a door, I turned around to see Freddie standing there. "I got held up." He said and sat next to me.

I looked over at Cook, his facial expression a little jealous but it wasn't too much as it was only a seat.

I placed my arm on the desk, he moved his arm closer to mine, I smirked as our arms touched. I moved my hand to touch his slightly, him smirking as I moved my thumb up and down.

I walked home, not caring for anything but this baby.

I walked up the stairs, listing to the words my parents were saying. They don't love each other, my dads leaving.

The doorbell rang and Effy stood up to answer it, waving at me. She left the door open for Freddie to come in, I stood up and walked into my bedroom when he saw me.

I listened to the screaming coming from downstairs. I wiped my tears, trying to clean the mascara from down my cheeks before a knocking happened on my door.

I opened it to see Freddie. "Hello," I said to him, opening the door wider for him to come in.

I sat on the bed, him sitting next to me. "We'd be good together, don't you think?" He asked me. "No," I replied back to him. "Why?" He asked.

"Because... because I'm pregnant, with Cook's baby," I told him.

Freddie furrowed his eyebrows, I wiped the tears in my eyes. No fucking future for me, no nothing for me other than a sad relationship with Cook.

"I can take care of it." He told me. I shook my head. "I'm not keeping it," I told him, he looked straight forward.

"Am I the only one that knows?" He asked. "Cook knows," I told him. "That's why you don't drink or so drugs anymore, for it." He said, figuring it all out. "I don't want to fuck it up. It deserves a normal life." I tell him.

"Have you been to the doctor? A scan for it," he asked and I shook my head. "I'll take you." He suggested and I smiled at him. "I'd like that."