𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Two months since Effy had hit Katie with a rock, my stomach was showing quite a bit but nothing that an oversized jumper couldn't hide, as well as fitting leggings

"Bella Stonem." The nurse said, I stood up and walked inside the office. "So, would you like to know the gender today?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Is there anybody with you today?" The nurse asked me. "No. The dad is gone with my sister and Freddie, who came last time, we don't talk anymore." I told her with a frown.

"Okay." She said to me as she looked at the scan for the baby. "Everything is fine, and it is a girl."

I smiled when I heard the word girl. I'm going to have a baby girl.

"Considering your age, have you thought of what you're going to do when she is born?" She asked me.

"I'm planning on adoption, but we will see when the time comes," I told her and she nodded her head.

Soon after I walked out, I went straight home.

"Hello," my mum said to me as I walked into the kitchen to get some juice. I'm proud of myself for keeping this pregnancy hidden for so long but I needed to tell her.

"Mum," I said as she turned around.

"Yeah?" She asked as she sat down. "I have, something I need to tell you..." I said to her as I took the seat next to hers.

"This is stupid to bring up now, as it's been four months and this may seem a little rushed but... I'm pregnant..." I told her.

My mum was confused as to any other parent would be, but mostly she was supportive.

"And the dad is?" She asked. "Cook," I replied back to her. "It's a girl if you wanted to know," I told her.

"A girl?" My mum was shocked, who wouldn't be if their child was pregnant at four months and you didn't know?

"Well, I'm disappointed pointed in you but... when your pregnant you need acceptance. Especially at a young age. Come here, darling." She said as we hugged, I chuckled before looking at the clock.

"Fuck, I've got to go. Bye." I said before running off to meet Emily and Katie in the dressing place.

We tried on lots and lots of dresses, some hardly fitting me or hiding my stomach.

"Fuck, what is he doing here?" Katie asked. "Is he coming over here?" She asked. "He's not that stupid," Emily replied. "Or.. maybe he is," I told them as he walked up to us.

"Hi, Katie." He said. "What do you want?" She asked him. "Wanted to see how you are." He said to her. "Oh. Now you want to see how I am. Well compassionate. Cheers." She said to him.

"Hi, Emily, Bella," JJ said. "Hi," Katie replied. "Hello, JJ." I looked at Freddie who kept his eyes on me for a short second and then back on Katie.

"Whatever, I'm going back to try a dress on," I said to them all as I walked into the changing room, taking the dress I had on now off.

"Hey." A familiar voice said I jumped as I saw Freddie in the mirror. I quickly covered my stomach and sat down.

"You don't have to hide it, you know." He told me. I rolled my eyes. "Well it's embarrassing so I'm going to," I tell him standing up and putting on a different dress.

"Fucking zippers!" I said as I struggled to zip the dress up. "Let me." He said as he stood up.

He got behind me and zipped up the dress, glancing at me in the mirror a few times. "Hides the stomach well," I say before turning around to him.

"Very... very well..." he said and I leaned in and kissed him. He picked me up and placed mine against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him as his hands secured me from underneath. "Fucking hell..." he whispered before I pulled away from him.

"Why did you pull away?" He asked and I bit my lip. "Don't play games like your sister." He told me before throwing his jacket on and walking out of the changing room, I heard him chuckle before he left.

I walked into the gym just to see Katie and Emily fighting, Emily went to punch her but instead, she lifted her up

"Katie, I can't stand this. I'm a person. I'm not you." She said to her. "I know," Katie replied and Emily took her dress off to reveal another one underneath.

"You have to understand, Katie. I love you and I'll never leave you but I can't fix this. I like girls. No... I like the girl. No. I love her. Ok? I love... her." She pointed at Naomi.

Everyone around gasped and some laughed.

Naomi held her hand out and Emily walked up to her and then walked out. Everyone clapping for them.