𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

We all squeezed into the car, I sat next to Freddie and Pandora

I was practically on both of their laps though as Effy drove around pointless, not knowing where to go. Freddie moved his arm swiftly around my waist as he held my hand, making sure no one could see, especially Katie.

Effy pulled up into a gas station and Katie, Freddie and I jumped out of the car as I needed to stretch my legs from being cramped up in the tiny area.

Katie threw the map into the bin as she looked around for some help.

"Fucking help me instead of standing there like some useless bitch." She told me, I rolled my eyes. "Oh, fucks sake," I said as I walked into the store, looking for help.

"Hello?" I asked as I looked around, I saw a sign for puppies so I put some cash into it. "Every little helps," I said and then chuckled.

"Is anyone here?" I asked. I turned around and saw a man playing with his junk. I went to walk out but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me out, please," I told him as I went to walk out again but he did the same. "Let me fucking go!" I shouted as I get from his grip. "Got a tongue on you haven't you?" He said as he pulled me out of the storm.

"You're hurting me, you dickhead!" I shouted to him and then he let go of my arm. I pulled my jumper down slightly and saw the red mark that looked to already be bruising.

Then another man with a gun walked up to me. "I missed. I never miss but because of you, I missed." He spat in my face, I looked over at Freddie for help.

"That's enough, leave her alone." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and walked us over to the car. "Beware the moon." He said.

"Freaks," Effy said to them as she got into the car and started driving.

Panda started to breathe heavily and everyone got worried until we realised the car was behind us. They drove faster as they pulled up to us. "Open the window!" They told us as they held the gun up.

The car stopped so we did, they flicked a fag out of the window and then drove away, all of us calmed down.

"They're gone now, were safe. As long as we beware the moon." Freddie said everyone was silent until Effy started to laugh, making me laugh and then everyone else laugh.

I sat down with Emily, we watched out as everyone moved over to Effy and Pandora. "Shrooms?" Emily asked as they both walked over.

"Aren't you going to have one?" Effy asked me, I looked around at the three people who knew I was pregnant.

"I don't feel like it," I told them, Effy furrowed her eyebrows. "You never feel like it lately. Something up." She said to me and I shook my head. "I don't feel like it, okay?" I exclaimed.

Everything was going great, it was fun we all danced and laid down until we heard gunshots and shouting.

The screaming came closer to us and Effy stood up and knocked the person down onto the floor. "What the fuck? What the fuck do you think your playing at? You nearly had... Jesus! You tucking prick." Freddie said as he revealed Cook.

"Scared the shit out of us you stupid prick!" Naomi said.

"It wasn't me. There were psychos in the woods with a gun! I saw them nick your still so they started shooting. They're fucking mental!" Cook said. "Shut up, jokes over," Emily told him.

"All right, calm down. I took your sodding knapsacks, children. They're just poachers, you daft wankers." He said as he started to laugh.

"Poachers?" Emily asked. "After Rabbits and shit. Not you. I was just trying to freak you out." He told everyone. "Why?" Freddie asked him.

"Cos I thought it would be funny, it totally was!" He said as he mocked us and then went to get up but Katie held him down.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Katie asked him.

"You weren't invited so fuck off." She told him. "But we're having such a nice time. Your tits look fucking mint from this angle, Kit Kat." He told her, Freddie gripped up and dragged him up.

"What is your fucking problem?" He asked him. "What do you want? My fucking blood? Because you've fucking taken everything else. You've taken JJ and now you're taking her and my fucking child as well."

Everyone was silent, I looked around to see the reaction of people who didn't know I was pregnant, my heart was racing.

"What?" Effy asked. "Tell her, Princess, tell everyone." He said to me. I took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry..." I whispered everyone was shocked.

"C-child?" Effy asked and I nodded my head. She shook her head before running off, Katie following her.

"Just go. No one likes you, so fucking go!" JJ shouted at him. "Do what he says, fuck off," Naomi told him.

"Whatever. Have nice lives, all of you. You coming?" He asked me. I looked over at Freddie and then back at him. "I'm going to stay here, I'll call you," I told him.

"She's been worried about your friendship. I said cupcake if you didn't spend as much time with my cock-"

"Shut up! Shut up! Thomas, come on, let's go!" She shouted at him. "It's fine. I know." I started to get confused, they only did it once, right?

"Wait, it was only once, right? 'Cause Cook you told me it was once, right? Please tell me it was only once..." I cried.

"I don't think you heard me. Me. Fucked. Your. Girlfriend. Multiple. Times." Cook said to Thomas and I ran over to Freddie, he hugged me as soon as I reached him.

"What do you want me to say?" Thomas asked him. "I don't want you to say anything, hit me! Come on. Come on, hit me!" He told him. "You're such a sad little boy..." Thomas said as he walked off.

Pandora chasing after him.

Cook walked up to me, he went to put his hand on my cheek. "Don't fucking touch me!" I told him, I cuddled into Freddie more.

"Please, leave me alone..." I whispered to him. "Whatever, Princess. Have fun raising that child with him." He said to me.

"I'm not keeping it," I told him as he walked away, scoffing at the words I said.

"Come on..." Freddie said to me and we made our way over to his tent. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay." He told me as I cried on him soon falling asleep.

I woke up, the feeling of strength wrapped around my arm made me smile for a minute, I turned around and saw Freddie. I moved some hair out of his face before he woke up.

"Morning..." I whispered, he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Shit..." I said as I stood up and ran out of the tent, I went behind the trees and threw up.

"Fucking morning sickness," I said to Freddie as he held my hair up. We walked out from the back of the tree and I rinsed my mouth out with the water and JJ handed me a tictac.

Soon after we discovered Katie had gone missing so we wandered through the woods looking for her.

We all decided she must have gone with Thomas as she was nowhere to be found so we got in the car and went home.

"How could you do that to me?" Effy asked as we waited in the car.

"I didn't ask to be pissing pregnant." I spat at her. "Whatever, Effy," I said and got out of the car, slamming the door.

"Hello, darling," Mum said as I walked into the house. "Hi, mum. Effy's in the car." I told her as I walked up the stairs and into my room.