𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

I was woken by the sound of my dad shouting at my mum

I was woken by the sound of my dad shouting at my mum. I groaned as I sat up in bed, I took my top off and looked in the mirror.

I noticed the tiny bump my stomach had, I smiled down at it before throwing some clothes on.

"Where's Effy?" I asked Pandora as I walked down the stairs. "She's run away, you're dad moved out," Pandora said. I blinked for a couple of seconds to calculate what Pandora just said.

What the fuck happened?

I walked to Pandora's hoping I would have been the last one. Luckily I was.

I knocked on the door, her mum opening it and letting me in. "Shoes." She told me, I took off my shoes, my bare feet cold as soon as I took them off.

"You must be Effy's twin?" She asked me and I nodded my head. "Fraternal twin, obviously. We look nothing alike." I walked into the kitchen with her where she ate a brownie and Effy snickered.

"Woah... this brownie and amazing." She said, I walked up the stairs and saw the other girls.

"What the fuck are they?" I asked about the horrible clothes that Pandora held up. "There PJs. My mum made them, here yours says peachy ass." I rolled my eyes before looking down at the disgusting pink thing that looked like a sack.

I turned around to see everyone, including Eff in them.

I grabbed mine and walked over to the window not wanting them to see, I took my dress off and then noticed Cook outside the window. Staring at my body.

I smiled at him before he fell off of the roof, I chuckled before throwing on the PJs.

"What was that?" Katie asked. "Nothing," I reply back to them, looking out of the window to see if the boys were okay. Then her mum came in with the brownies.

"Mum, look. Pretty in pink!" Panda said to her. "Oh! That's wonderful, girls. I must compliment myself, though. My brownies are usually delicious but I've really excelled myself. This is my third already." She told everyone.

I took a brownie and bit into it, I knew exactly what had happened to them. I spat it out and threw it in the bin.

"Yummy," I said as none of the girls knew what I just did. "Can you hear that? The music. Oh, yeah! Oh, that's beautiful. Oh, it sounds like..." her mum started taking her hair out as everyone started it dance.

Pandora getting really scared.

Her mum started to get undressed as all the girls danced and sang along with her.

I walked around the house. Panda took up the toilet so I couldn't use, I had to find a new one. I walked into a room and saw Panda's mum on the bed and then I heard rattling coming from her wardrobe.

I furrowed my eyebrows before clicking it open. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked as Cook spilt out of the closet. "Nice greeting, babe. Missed you too." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"The door locked itself." He told me as he swagged from the vodka. Something I needed right now.

I reached out to it and grabbed it but he took it away from me. "No, no, no. Not until it has come out." He told me as he pointed to my stomach. "Shut up," I told him.

The party soon finished, Panda was locked in the toilet, she was probably asleep as she cried a lot. I had joined Effy somewhere in the house and partied with a bunch of unknown people.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room where I saw Cook.

"Last ones standing, hey." He said to me, I started to clean up a little bit. "We were supposed to play twister, not fucking go mental," I told him before I threw the bag onto the floor.

"Show me how to play twister, we will do it together." He said and I chuckled, the twister was a stupid game but it could be fun when it's the right people.

I grabbed the board and spun on blue, he put his hand on blue and then the game carried on until I was on top of him.

"You're fucking beautiful..." he said to me, I smiled before leaning in and kissing him. He spun us over so I was laying down.

His kissed travelled down my body as he took the pjs off, as well as his top. He lifted my legs and started to kiss my neck. I wrapped my legs around his body waiting for the next thing...