𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"Bella, JJ and Emily are here!" Effy shouted, I quickly hid a different pair of scans and walked down the stairs, grabbing my leather jacket on the way down

"What's up?" I asked and then they pulled me outside. "You're coming with us," Emily told me, I nodded my head confused but doing what they said.

We all arrived at Freddie's house and JJ rang the bell. "Hello, JJ," Karen said as she ruffled his hair. "Tell her," Emily told him. "Karen, if you don't mind would you please not ruffle-"

"Hang on. What are you doing here?" She asked Emily. "Do I know you?" Emily asked her. "Oh. Fucking hell." She said as she laughed.

"Karen, I'd like to see Freddie now." He said and then we all walked up the stairs. "He's definitely in there," Karen told JJ after he knocked on the door.

"Freddie?" JJ shouted. "Yeah. Just busy at the minute, J. Sorry." He shouted back to him. "Well we'll do this another time, sorry," JJ told him. "Oh for Pete's sake. Get out of the way!" Emily told him as she busted the door open.

"What the fuck, Katie?" Emily asked, I furrowed my eyebrows and squeezed past the two of them. I saw Katie in Freddie's bed, both naked.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm doing the great fucking northern run. What does it look like we're doing?" She asked me.

"Katie, why didn't you tell me?" Emily asked her. "I'm sorry, maybe my application hasn't reached you yet. Now, do you mind? We're sort of in the middle of something." Katie told her.

"But... that's not right... you want... and she's not!"

"It's a free country, JJ. Hey, maybe my weirdo sister is up for it." Katie said. "Don't be silly, Emily's gay. I wanted to talk to Fred's we can do this another time..." JJ stopped when he realised what he said.

"Is that true, Emily? You promised me that wasn't true. Well, fuck me. Everyone's secrets are coming out today." Katie said as she glared up at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked and then Emily stormed away. "I know all about your little baby," Katie said to me and I looked over at Freddie, hurt covered my eyes and his filled with guilt.

"Thanks, Fred," I said before walking down the stairs and wiping my tears.

I walked up to the group as we waited outside of a club. It was very awkward after what happened earlier on in the day.

"Look, more friends!" Thomas shouted as Cook and JJ came round the corner, Cook completely off of his head as he skipped up to us.

I stood with Effy as we watched Cook and Emily dance until Katie pulled her away, then the next thing Cook is getting into a fight with a bunch of people so Freddie and JJ had to get into it to pull him away.

I ran after them as they dragged Cook into a quiet place.

Freddie had to slap him to wake him up after getting him some water. "JJ... yay," Cook said as he laughed.

"Top pills, man. I know you'd come for me, Three Musketeers." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Freddie, she likes you, you know," Cook said as Freddie stood up. "What?" Freddie asked and I quickly got from under Cook's arm.

"She likes you but she can't stand it, you can't stand it, can you?" He asked me. I stood up and walked over to JJ.

"Oh, god. Shit. I think you're going to get the truth, Freds." JJ told him.

"She's taking the piss, and it's hurting me. Cook needs love too! Cookie's got nothing but a kid. Cookie's always got nothing, that's why I do your pal. That's why I pop Panda. Panda's popped. It's the same great tits, Panda, great tits, Effy. That's all I get cos I'm shit. I'm pure shit." He said and then laughed.

I felt immediately upset after, a little jealous from him telling me he has sex with Effy and Panda.

Thomas heard everything, so he knew Panda is cheating on him with Cook and he also knew I was pregnant. Fuck, everything's coming out today.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whispered over and over again. "Shit! Now Thomas knows and no doubt he's going to tell Effy!" I shouted as I slumped down onto the floor.

"Unless Katie tells her first! Fuck!" I shouted, wiping my tears and stress pulling at my hair. I looked up at Freddie who felt guilty as I mentioned Katie.

"I shouldn't have told Katie." He said as he sat down beside me. "My life is fucked..." I said as I leaned into his shoulder and cried.