𝗍𝗐𝗈

All of us girls walked into the pub

All of us girls walked into the pub. "Wey!" Cook greeted us, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm so happy to introduce you to my legendary night out in celebration of my birthday. Apart from you." Cook said as he chased three men out, claiming they burnt his house.

"I'm 17 today so all bets are off. Do what the fuck you'd like. Flush your mates down the toilet, eat grapes off each other. Smash speakers over your head. If partying's a crime, who's going to get arrested first? Let's go fucking mental!" He shouted and the downed a pint.

"Thanks, man." He thanked us after we sang Jolly Good Fellow.

"Oh yeah, more drinks, more drinks, more drinks." He sang. "I don't want one," I told him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"He's fun," Katie said. "You have no idea," Freddie replied. "He's already had half a bottle of vodka," JJ told us, I started to feel a sickness in my stomach but decided to ignore it.

People will get suspicious if I throw up after not drinking anything.

"Tequila. Who's in?" He asked and people got some shots, but Cook nearly took them all. Howling after and his two mates joining in.

"One pint of normal drinking water," JJ said pulling a tea towel over the water to reveal a fish in the drink. Cook took it and drank it, including the fish. That made Pandora throw up.

Naomi walked in. "Great, it's the lesbian. Coming to gay us up." Katie spat as she walked over to us. "I have a cure," Cook told her. "What?" She asked. "My cock." He replied I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey, look what I made," Emily said as she pulled a cake up. "Cake! Topman, top fucking man!" Cook told her as he took the cake. "Cheers girl." He said to her.

JJ went to get a piece but Cook slapped his hand away. He picked a piece out and then started eating it, that lead to him eating all of the cake. Alone.

"You ok?" JJ asked him. "Yep, totally cool. Just a little full." Cook replied back to him. We all went on about how shit the party was.

I walked outside of the pub and saw Cook standing there. "Hey," I said to him.

"You've been ignoring me, princess." He said to me. I smirked at the nickname. "I'm here, aren't I?" I asked him, he nodded his head.

"You're different to when I first met you, you were looser back then." He told me.

I'm being 'tight' right now because of the baby, I could drink, do drugs or anything stupid I used to do before.

"I need to tell you something-"

I was cut off by Freddie walking out, on the phone. I smiled at Cook before heading inside but we soon all travelled to Freddie's sister's friends engagement.

We eventually got in after Cook bribed the fiancé with drugs.

"When she said party-"

"You thought she meant acid-fuelled sex rave without Mancunians." Katie finished off. "This is more..." JJ started. "Jelly and ice cream," Effy said. Everyone agreed.

"So, who's for narcotics?" Cook asked. "Me." Karen said. "Me." Kayleigh replied. "Me." Effy told him. "Me?" Panda said, almost questioning herself. "What?" I asked her. "I've decided I love drugs." She said and they all travelled to the bathroom to take the drugs.

No one else was going to look after Pandora so I had too.

Effy told me she ate all of Cook's drugs, she was really high. "Come on," I said to her as I dragged her to a chair. "Oh, fucks sake. Panda, really?" I asked her as she passed out in the chair.

"You okay?" Freddie asked me as he walked up to us. "Fine. Thanks." I replied back to him, keeping an eye on Panda.

"She's fucked." He said to me, I nodded my head. "I think we all are," I replied back to him, looking him in the eyes until we both heard Cook singing on the stage. We ran up to him and saw him getting punched.

The next thing they know he's getting dragged up the stairs, Freddie ran up the stairs to save him. Pandora finally woke up.

"What did I miss?" She asked, still out of her head. "Nothing much. Go to Effy." I told her as I walked her over to my sister.

Out of nowhere, Cook dropped from upstairs and the cake splattered everywhere. "My dress!" Kayleigh shouted.

"You fucking weasely prick! You're a weasely cunting prick! And we've all fucked your daughter." Jonny started to get angry so he jumped down and started to beat up someone.

Everyone then started to fight, the others got out but I had to look for Cook. I started going through the fights of everyone to hear the laugh of Cook.

"Cook!" I shouted out to him and then he stood up when he saw me. "Come on, we've got to go," I tell him. He laughed loudly before we both ran out, hand in hand.

We ran as fast as we could and as far as we could.

"You're fucking unbelievable," Freddie told Cook as everyone caught their breath.

"I needed to get laid, man," Cook told him. "You're always trying to get laid," Freddie said to him. "I try. I succeed. Right?" He asked and everyone nodded their head.

"Speaking of which, any of you girls fancy it?" He asked. "No, thanks. You're repulsive." Katie told him. "Weird girl?"

"You're beautiful but no," Panda replied as he rolled against the wall. "How about it, Peachy?" He asked Effy and she chuckled. "Come on, Amy Winehouse, home." She said to Panda.

"So, Princess. You up for it again?" He asked and the group looking around confused. "Maybe later," I tell him as I caught up with Effy and Panda.