𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

"They'd like to see you now

"They'd like to see you now." I got up. "Want me to come?" Cook asked and I shook my head.

"So, how close were you to Sophia?" She asked. "I didn't know her," I replied back to them. "Did you see Sophia at the party?" She asked me.

"Do I fucking look like I can fucking party? Hello, nine months pregnant fucks sake." I said as I pointed to my stomach. "Right. You can go." She told me and I stood up and got my bag.

"Wanker," I said before flipping her off and walking out.

I walked through my house. "Wait, Cook's in jail?" I asked Effy on the phone. "Yep." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Great. That's fucking great." I moaned.

"Freddie wants to see you." She told me. I smiled at the thought of it. "Tell him, I'll be over in a few." I put the phone down and looked in the mirror. My blonde hair was curly, black eyeliner around my eyes like normal, I don't mind they brought the green out of my hazel eyes, something Effy didn't have. I wore too much makeup everyday.

I took the wipes and started to wipe at the makeup, taking the eyeliner and mascara off, revealing my bare eye, I then wiped off her nude lipstick and concealer.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked different with no makeup on during the daylight. I grabbed my cardigan and my shoes and made my way over to Freddie's.

I knocked on his door and he answered, he took my hand and gently dragged me over to the shed.

"You good?" He asked me, staring at my bare face. "Don't do that," I told him. "What?" He asked.

"Stare at me," I replied back to him. "Why not?" He asked. "I haven't got no makeup on," I tell him and he shrugged his shoulders. "You look more beautiful." He told me and I chuckled.

"Anyway, what did you want?" I asked him and he stood up. "We're going to see Cook."

We drove over to the courthouse, I walked in with Freddie, our hands connected.

I looked over at Cook and smiled, he turned away from me. Guilt filling his face with a little jealousy from me and Freddie.

"James Cook." The officer said and Cook stood up. "Cook! Cook! No, let go! Cook!" His brother shouted as he ran to Cook.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the little man. "I bunked off school. I don't give a shit! I want to watch." I walked closer to them. "Listen, be a big man for me, ok? I need you to sit there for us and wait. You can't come in." He told him.

I took the boys shoulder and lead him gently over to Freddie and JJ, I smiled at Cook before he went in.

A couple of minutes later Cook walked out with officers beside him. "Cook, what's happening?" His brother asked. He looked back at me and nodded his head, the only thing he could do to say bye.