𝗍𝖾𝗇

Karen walked me and JJ to the shed where Freddie was

Karen walked me and JJ to the shed where Freddie was. When she opened the door we saw something we didn't really want to see. JJ covered his eyes.

"Freddie!" Karen shouted at him and he stood up quickly. "JJ and Bella's here." She said and then took a photo. "Sorry, but Facebook has got to see this." She said and then walked out laughing.

"I just wanted to say something," JJ told him. "I'll turn this off," Freddie said and I tried to hide my laughing behind JJ.

"You can look now." He told JJ and then he uncovered his eyes.

"So, what up?" Freddie asked him. "We're still the Musketeers we do stuff," JJ said as I and him walked up to Freddie and sat down.

"What are we supposed to do?" He asked. "We have to find them," I tell him and then his phone rang.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone. "Hello? Who is this? Well, why can't you help him?" He then put the phone down.

It was the next day. "What a shithole," Freddie said. "Well, this is the area code. So, what do you reckon? Shall we look around town?" JJ asked.

"No, we will stay here," Freddie told us.

We waited for ages, even a whole market sale happened. "What the fuck are you doing here? What the fuck are you doing here?" Cook asked as we all stood up.

"We thought you might be in trouble," JJ answered. "Do I look like I'm in trouble? I've fucking ten times better then you've ever been, you pair of miserable, boring shites." He said as he ignored me, not even looking at me and the stomach.

"How did you find me?" Cook asked we all stayed silent.

"She called him," JJ announced.

"Shut up, JJ."
"Fuck off, JJ."

"I'll flip of then, fuck-turds." He said walking away. "You too, Princess. Don't want you in the middle of us." He said and I nodded my head and walked along with JJ.

They're we're racing over a girl. Guess who? Me. I didn't mean to lead both of them on. I didn't want to hurt them like this.

Effy walked up to us. I smiled when I saw her as she joined me in the crowd, holding my hand and smiling at me.

So, JJ won. I found it quite funny actually, the sweet blue-eyed boy won.

Soon after we were all in this room.

"Take a seat, Bella," JJ told me and I did so.

"Now, let's get down to it. No more evasion. Now, Freddie, he's in love with you. Aren't you, Freddie?" JJ asked him, he took a second before he nodded his head.

"And Cook, he loves you, yes," JJ said and Cook didn't hesitate to nod his head.

"So, two boys and one girl. It's an insoluble equation unless you choose. Then we can finally get back to our lives."

I look at Cook, his face covered in bruises but sadness written all over it. I stared at Freddie, maybe a little too long.

"Fuck all of yous," Cook said as he stormed out, JJ running after him. I put my head in my hands and let my tears free.

"Fuck..." I whispered as I looked up at Freddie. "You didn't want me, did you? You wanted him." He said I sniffed before shrugging my shoulders.

"What kind of answer is that?" He asked. "The only answer I've got," I tell him.

Freddie didn't hesitate to walk up to me and kiss me.

When I woke up I looked beside me and saw Freddie, what I did last night shouldn't have happened or at least it should have been with Cook. I jumped up and ran out of the pub.

I ran over to the first place I could think Cook would be, at the boats. I saw a light, then I heard sobbing coming from Cook.

I grabbed a metal bar and ran up to Cook's dad and hit him on the head with it. I dropped the bar and looked at Cook who was confused.

"I didn't choose Freddie," I told him and he smiled and kissed me, we looked down at his dad and I bit my lip. We decided to bring him into the lower deck on the boat.

"Well, I've fucked up. I always fuck up," tell him and he chuckled.

"Bella! Cook!" JJ shouted and we ran out to him. "Right, there you are. What's up?" He asked and we lead the three down to his dad.

"On balance, I'd say he was alive. We'll dump his later, everyone wrap up." He said and then chucked a coat at us all.

We all went out and untied the things for the boat. "Oi! Get out of my boat!" Everyone jumped into the boat as JJ helped Cook start the boat.

After calling them wankers for a few seconds Cook's dad ended up waking up and joining us. He laughed when he noticed we had stolen the boat.

"Fuck you! I'm Cook, you shithead! I'm Cook! Come here, I knew you wouldn't let me down, son. I'm Cook, you fuckers! Cook!" His dad shouted.

"No, I'm Cook," Cook said as he tipped his dad off of the boat, celebrating after.

After a bit, Cook handed me a water and Freddie and Effy a beer. He sat down next to me, put his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead as I rested my head on his shoulders.