𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

I had to tell Cook I was pregnant, I couldn't hide it anymore and I couldn't keep it from him any longer, I'll tell him later

"Pandora, you okay?" I asked her as I walked up to the three people at the bus stop. "Hi," I said to the man. "Hi, I'm Thomas." He replied and then Pandora threw up, luckily, I dodged it.

Thomas carried her to my house, we arrived inside and walked upstairs until we heard moaning coming from my mum's room. "Mum!" I shouted as I walked up the stairs one more step.

"Mum!" I shouted, me and Effy walking up the stairs and opening the door. There stood my mum naked and my dads boss.

"Darlings, what are you doing here?" My mum asked. "Pandora puked," Effy replied back, both of us in shock. "You know Steve, don't you?" Mum asked. "Hi." He said putting his glasses on.

"He's helping me with my project." She said. "Naked?" I asked them, my mum wrapping the blanket tighter to her. "Yep..." she replied back to me.

"Hello, my name is Thomas. So glad to meet you." Thomas said as he shook their hands.

We arrived at school, the place I didn't want to be but the place where I get to see Cook and tell him.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the toilet and locked the doors.

"Easy, Princess. You don't want me that bad again, surely." He said with a chuckle and I shut him up.

"I need to tell you something," I say to him, my eyes filling with tears. "I'm fucking pregnant, with your fucking child," I say to him. I was one month, I wasn't that big though.

Cook stood confused and shocked. "I'm... I'm not ready to be a dad. You're joking, right?" He asked and I shook my head. "I wish I was," I replied back to him.

"What do we do?" He asked. "Nothing for now. When the time comes I will decide what to do," I tell him, I walked out of the toilet and wiped my eyes. I left him in shock but he will be okay.

I walked home and sat at the dinner table, dinner time with my cheating bastard mum.

I was zoning out, all I could think about was the baby and what I'm going to do after it's born. What will my parents think? What will Effy say?

There's too much to think about and it's too much stress.

"Bella, you okay?" Mum asked me. I cleared my throat before nodding my head and the doorbell ringing. I covered my mouth and ran to the toilet, where I puked.

I wiped my mouth and groaned. I did my research on morning sickness and it doesn't always happen in the morning, weirdly enough. It's most likely to happen in the middle of the day or in the evening.

All the girls jumped out of the car and up to the boys.

"Girls, we were just discussing breasts and there you were," Cook told them. "Tosser," Katie replied back to him.

"This is the guy you're going to help out," Effy told them. "He's got 13 ounces in his bag, you have got 300 quid." Effy also told them.

"Hi. You said someone needed help." Naomi said as she walked up to us. "You like giving a hand, don't you?" Katie said to her. "See you," Naomi said.

"Fuck sake. She didn't kiss me, okay? I kissed her. Someone gave me some MDMA and I felt like kissing someone. Satisfied?" Emily told Katie, Naomi walked back up to us.

"I'm satisfied! Be better if you showed us." Cook told them. "Shut the fuck up, Cook. You promised me a party where is it?" Effy asked him.

"Can't you feel it, kids? It's the sound of the underground." He said as he lifted the grate to reveal a party. We all climbed down it, Cook helping me down at the last step.

Everyone grabbed a bag or two and scattered to sell them. I managed to sell mine for 25 pounds.

Cook counted all of the money. "That's 295. There you go, fella. Should be plenty." He handed her money to Thomas. "You are good people." He said and then a car pulled up.

The gang pulled up and walked out with bats in their hands.

Cook grabbed onto my hand when he realised it was Jonny. What had he done now?

"Morning, fella. Now we're really doing to fellate you." Jonny looked around and saw Cook, who was trying his best not to catch his eye.

"Gentlemen. Didn't I say I was going to kill you if I ever saw you again?" He asked Cook, he gripped tighter onto my hand and I moved my thumb up and down in comfort.

He snatched the necklace off his neck. "Believe this is mine. I love my work. Love it." Jonny said to him. "You must be some kind of English pussy cunt?" Thomas asked him.

"You heard me, I think you are afraid. Possibly your father was a homosexual donkey. I will fight you by myself. You can choose any weapon." Thomas told him.

We all drove to a room.

Thomas and Jonny sat on a table in silence, everyone around them quiet as well.

"So, in summary, I win. You are my to gimp forever. I take all your money, beat you and your mates to a pulp, and my boys rape all the women." Jonny told him.

Cook held me behind him, he didn't want anyone touching me.

"Um, boss, the lads aren't aren't too keen on the rape." One of his mates told him. "For fuck sake! I'm talking dangerous! Can nobody talk dangerous anymore?" He asked.

"Jesus. Fucking Bristol. No ambition, no... edge, no style. Do you know? Provincial." Jonny shouted. "I'm ready," Thomas told him.

"Promise you, you are going to shit yourself." Jonny clicked and a plate of hot peppers was placed.

"Hottest chilli on the planet, this. It's like being fisted by Joe Calzaghe. With the glove on." He told him, he picked up the pepper and bit into it, he tried his best not to flinch as it was his deal.

Thomas looked around and then grabbed a handful of the pepper, everyone was now starting to get nervous.

"Delicious. My mother used to grow these in her garden. We were forbidden to eat them but boys will be boys. If I win, I pay no money, and you leave me and my friends alone." Thomas said to him.

Jonny took a handful and ate it, his face turned bright red and then this disgusting smell covered the room. "He's shit himself!" One of his lads said and everyone started to laugh.

We all walked to Thomas's house and when we arrived at everyone but I got drunk and high. I had fun as well just being careful of the drugs.

"Come here, Princess," Cook said to me as he swooped me up into a kiss.

I placed a few gentle kisses onto his neck before we walked into the living room, turning our heads when we saw Thomas and his mum also his siblings.