𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Wearing black and white were my best shot at hiding my bump, my huge fucking bump

"You!" Everyone stopped chatting and it went silent. "Yes. Would you mind awfully not smoking." Cook took the fag from his mouth and put it back.

"Just thought I'd pop down and say hi. I'm David Blood your new college director and I'm saying hi. Harriet has moved on. Great Doug has an announcer." David said.

"So, welcome back, everyone. Oggy, oggy, oggy! Great, lovely and I are afraid that the police would like to interview you all." Everyone made their way over to the gym.

"Katie Finch." she stood up.

"This is fucked up. I didn't even know the girl. Why are they treating us like criminals?" Emily asked. "Because she's dead, and we were there," JJ said to her.

"So? That doesn't make us responsible if some kid decides to off her self. Right, Naomes? Naomes?" Emily said. "Yeah. It's fucked up." She said.

Cook stood up. "Cook, where you going? We've got to stay here." Freddie told him. "I've got a slash, haven't I?" He said and then walked out.

Later on in the day, I walked into the pub, wanting some water as the shop was all sold out. I saw Thomas standing at Naomi and Cook's table.

"Yep. Pissed on old Panda Pops, didn't you? Who's the lucky lady anyway to ever got Congo cock?" Cook asked him.

Thomas then hit Cook and kept hitting him when he was on the floor. "That's for selling drugs in my club, you bastard!" He shouted at him. "Now, a girl is dead!"

"Thomas!" I shouted as I tried to get him off of him. "Thomas!" I shouted again. "Thomas!" Naomi shouted and he stopped punching him.

"It was me! I'm the one who gave her the drugs. Cook only dealt me the power, I sold it." Naomi confessed. "She died. She's dead." Thomas said. "I didn't mean for that to... please don't tell anyone. Don't tell Emily." She begged as tears streamed down her face.