02

"Aray. Ano ba naman... Lintek na likod 'to."

Napahilot ako sa baywang ko habang minumulat ang mga mata. Dahan-dahan akong tumagilid at may nabangga ako. I tried not to panic and kept a straight face.

"Morning," the man greeted huskily.,

Ah, shet!

Plano ko lang takasan 'to, eh! I was not the one night stand type of woman. I only had one ex, and he was the only one I spent nights with. This... whatever I did was out of impulse and sadness.

The man was topless and the sheet was just covering his torso. Tinagilid niya ang ulo para tumingin sa 'kin nang maayos.

"What's your name again?" Hindi ko maalala. I was drunk as fuck.

He chuckled a little. "Wow."

"I don't think anything's amusing," mataray kong sabi sa kaniya.

"You. You're amusing," he retaliated.

This conversation happened in the coffee shop, right?

I rolled my eyes. Tahimik lang kami na nakatingin sa isa't isa. After a while, he closed his eyes and hid his face under his arm. I wasn't sure but I think I saw a small smirk on his lips.

What was funny? I don't think anything was funny.

"I need to go home."

I sat down, bringing the blanket with me because I wasn't wearing anything at all. Napapikit kaagad ako nang naramdaman na naman ang sakit sa mga binti ko at likod.

"Okay. It was nice to meet you," he replied.

Umismid ako at mahinang tinampal ang braso niya. "Ihatid mo ako," makapal na mukhang utos ko sa kaniya.

This place we were at was a little far from where I was living. Wala akong dalang motor at puro card na lang ang laman ng wallet ko noong silipin ko. The only cash I have was one purple bill. It wasn't enough!

Why the hell did I spend all my money to sponsor the alcohol last night just because I want to be dramatic?!

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled deeply. "Give me a minute."

"You better not take that back." Inirapan ko siya bago tuluyang tumayo para makapaghilamos na. Hindi ako friendly. Ayaw kong makipag-usap sa kaniya. He was a complete stranger to me since I basically can't remember his name!

"Seriously?" He frowned when he was left with nothing. He was naked too. We were too tired and drunk to even get dressed last night!

"Better you than me," sabi ko at naglakad papunta sa bathroom para maghilamos.

"Nahiya ka pa. Nakita ko naman na lahat," sabi niya naman at bumangon. Mahina niyang sinuntok ang gilid ng ulo niya, paulit-ulit pa. "Fuck, my head hurts."

"Which one?" pang-aasar ko.

The door was left open while I was washing my face and gargling some mouthwash kasi wala akong toothbrush. I suddenly felt awkward inside here, but I immediately shook my head to get rid of the unsolicited images in my mind.

"Kai. Call me Kai," he suddenly said, getting up from the bed.

Tumango lang ako at hindi na sinuklian ng pagpapakilala. I spit out the mouthwash and gargled water before wiping my face with a towel and going out.

Pinulot ko ang bra at panty ko sa sahig. I wore my panty first before letting go of the blanket. Kai rolled his eyes when he noticed that I was looking at him while he search for some clothes inside his closet.